+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2962Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

And keep in mind that Joy is a comedienne. Her whole bit is political humor. Meghan takes offense too easily.
    Count your blessings!

I agree, Gutmutter.

And looking at Meghan's Twitter feed over the past week, it's pretty obvious that this was a publicity stunt on her part.
    Gutmutter and AlwaysVeg like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    And yet people with no qualifications have been voted in...
    There was no need to poke fun , about his being an underwear model. If this had been a woman, would they have done the same thing?
    Joy is letting things eat her up...its starting to show.
    Yup, that's true, and all the more reason why another one shouldn't.

As for if he'd been a woman, would they have done the same thing? Yup again. Remember Amarosa?
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Yup, that's true, and all the more reason why another one shouldn't.

As for if he'd been a woman, would they have done the same thing? Yup again. Remember Amarosa?
    No, I don't see any show. Meghan gets told, you cannot be rude to a guest, but Joy, you can! Smh..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

But the underwear model was insisting Obama was a Muslim. Someone needed to take him down a peg.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No, I don't see any show. Meghan gets told, you cannot be rude to a guest, but Joy, you can! Smh..
    Not once did I see Joy act rudely to Antonio. Yes, she called him on his fake news Muslim comment, but so did Sunny. I felt her interview was friendly and informative. His answers are what did him in, not her.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Not once did I see Joy act rudely to Antonio. Yes, she called him on his fake news Muslim comment, but so did Sunny. I felt her interview was friendly and informative. His answers are what did him in, not her.
    I thought she acted like a mean old woman, who is still very bitter. Anyway, it's going round in circles.. We see what we want to see.
    He didn't seem upset, she did..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

He wasn't upset (of course, we really don't know if he was or not -- he's an actor) because he's not aware of how ignorant he is. Joy was aware. I'd be upset, too, if a guest on my show kept smugly insisting he's right about something he's not, with no proof whatsoever. Intelligence is obviously not his strong suit. He was known for abs.

FORT Fogey

I saw most of Meghan's interview on the Van Jones Show last evening. I tuned in just when he was asking her how it is to be on The View. She pretty much glossed over the problems she's obviously having, and said it was her father who encouraged her to leave the cocoon of Fox News and take the job offer. The rest of the interview was mostly lightweight questions. She was very sweet and smiley through most of it. She has a different personality entirely when her opinions are not being challenged.

BTW, I googled Van Jones. I DO know who he is. Felt so out of the loop.

+ Reply to Thread