+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2962Likes

Thread: The View

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The View

Joys getting snippy, whatever's going on with her, she's looking like a fool, maybe Joy needs a break..
    Arielflies and AcookerTV like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not to some of us. I loved when she set Antonio Sabato, Jr straight yesterday.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

FORT Fogey

Meghan needs to go. Yes, she is an egotistical name dropper, and if Whoopi tends to do the same, it's not to elevate herself in anyone's eyes because she's far and above Meghan as a star and a celebrity who has been around a long time, has many awards to her credit, so of course she knows and is friends with many other famous people. But beyond that, Meghan acts like a sullen spoiled brat in general, and her comment today about how she's going to be on Van Jones' show to discuss the same topic in a way she implied would be more intelligent than is possible on The View should really be enough to get her fired.
    law638 and Baby's Breath like this.

I don't know who Van Jones is so Meghan's name dropping didn't impress me. Heh heh heh

Joy and Meghan have the tendency to bring out the absolute worst in one another. So without Whoopi moderating the show, things between them can quickly fall apart as it did today. Thank goodness Sunny saved them from themselves. They were both wrong.
    law638 and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I don't know who Van Jones is so Meghan's name dropping didn't impress me. Heh heh heh

Joy and Meghan have the tendency to bring out the absolute worst in one another. So without Whoopi moderating the show, things between them can quickly fall apart as it did today. Thank goodness Sunny saved them from themselves. They were both wrong.
    They were both wrong, I thought nobody could get to Joy, after all she's the pro! She was snippy with Whoopi last week, very noticeable..
    She might not like what her guest said yesterday, but she got that snarky twisted look, while he remained cool and polite..lol!
    law638 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Joy, in going for the snark joke, has faded or blurred facts...she talks without doing her research, and no, I have NO research to back this up other than observation.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Nothing Joy said yesterday blurred any facts. It's a fact that Kelly knew beforehand, so he couldn't be shocked, and the rest of what she expressed was opinion. Not to mention that opinion was in response to Meghan's opinion.
    law638 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They were both wrong, I thought nobody could get to Joy, after all she's the pro! She was snippy with Whoopi last week, very noticeable..
    She might not like what her guest said yesterday, but she got that snarky twisted look, while he remained cool and polite..lol!
    Antonio was cool and polite? I saw a man who was ill-informed and unwilling to answer simple questions. His justification for being qualified for office was laughable. The panel (incl Joy and Sunny) slaughtered his credibility.
    Gutmutter and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Antonio was cool and polite? I saw a man who was ill-informed and unwilling to answer simple questions. His justification for being qualified for office was laughable. The panel (incl Joy and Sunny) slaughtered his credibility.
    And yet people with no qualifications have been voted in...
    There was no need to poke fun , about his being an underwear model. If this had been a woman, would they have done the same thing?
    Joy is letting things eat her up...its starting to show.
    Miss_Griss and Arielflies like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

If I were at that table, Meghan would get on my last nerve, too. Her humongous ego based on the fact that she sees herself as a brilliant political commentator (after all, she was asked to be on Van Jones show, woo-hoo) leads her to instigate all sorts of negativity and fights. She was way out of line sniping at Joy, saying Joy doesn't think she should be at that table because she's a Republican. (No Meghan, if Joy or anyone else doesn't want you at that table it's because of your nasty attitude.) You don't tell other people what they think or believe. It's patronizing, and she has a particularly snotty, juvenile attitude. Meghan started off 4.5 months ago ... I think it was even her first day on the show or very soon thereafter ... by pointing out that Whoopi had called to congratulate and welcome her to the show, but Joy did not. What was the point of that? She was already trying to throw Joy under the bus and make her look bad. It was a petty, pouty, and totally unnecessary remark that had only one purpose-- to publicly make Joy look bad. Joy took the high road and did not take the bait. If I were Joy, I'd have a hard time sitting across the table from her. Joy actually lets a lot slide and often tries to smooth over many of the barbs Meghan aims at her opinions. Yesterday, Joy clearly said that she was not including all Republicans in her remarks.

BTW, Sunny often jumps in when Meghan goes off the rails because she and Meghan are friends outside of the show. She said on another show that they're drinking buddies.
    Last edited by AlwaysVeg; 02-10-2018 at 11:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread