+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2923Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think that Sunny is one of those people who rose quickly as a TV personality and fell for believing the buzz around her that was intended to promote her and not as a genuine critique. I first took note of her when she was a legal analyst on CNN during the George Zimmerman trial. On that subject, she was knowledgeable and passionate and even when I didn't agree with her I appreciated hearing what she had to say. But then CNN suddenly started using her to discuss other topics that she didn't have as much experience with, including a lot of politics. That's when she came across to me as out of her league, and she still does seem that way on The View.
    A page ago you indicated that no one should expect this program to be news-worthy and now you're saying Sunny is out of her league. Out of her league for what?

Sunny is probably the most educated person on the panel and she brings to the table what they expected her to. Until the topic matter starts going further into depth, like it did when Jedediah was there, she's going to continue having little opportunity to show us her expertise.

At this point, Meghan is probably my least favorite person to ever join the panel.
    Gutmutter, rcurrytoo and law638 like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    A page ago you indicated that no one should expect this program to be news-worthy and now you're saying Sunny is out of her league. Out of her league for what?

Sunny is probably the most educated person on the panel and she brings to the table what they expected her to. Until the topic matter starts going further into depth, like it did when Jedediah was there, she's going to continue having little opportunity to show us her expertise.

At this point, Meghan is probably my least favorite person to ever join the panel.
    Out of her league for discussing politics on TV, as I said. She is highly knowledgeable (and passionate) about legal issues, and makes compelling TV on those subjects. On politics, I don't think her knowledge goes deep enough to bring insight to a TV discussion in a way that really adds to the show.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Actually Sunny (and the rest of the panel, including the guest host) had to school Meghan today.

Joy's been asking Meghan point blank questions and then sitting back to watch her dig her own holes. It's pretty funny.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

I think today was the first time I have seen Meghan show a personality. She was so giddy welcoming the heroes from the Paris train attack.

Shes a pretty girl and should smile more. Shes even got RBF when they are talking about other things other than politics.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I think today was the first time I have seen Meghan show a personality. She was so giddy welcoming the heroes from the Paris train attack.

She’s a pretty girl and should smile more. She’s even got RBF when they are talking about other things other than politics.
    I've seen it before..she is quite pretty, but her skin is fabulous!
    She's doing much better, I have a drink every time Joy says impeached.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I've seen it before..she is quite pretty, but her skin is fabulous!
    She's doing much better, I have a drink every time Joy says impeached.
    Im glad Im not the only one drinking. I have one every time Meghan says Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I’m glad I’m not the only one drinking. I have one every time Meghan says Conservative.
    LOL..and when Whoopi says welcome to the view, that's 10 in a row
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I'm amazed you ladies can type after all that drinking!
    #hightolerance
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I'm amazed you ladies can type after all that drinking!
    #hightolerance
    Coffee..
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

It's time to get rid of Meghan. She doesn't even try & very abrasive when it comes to her politics. I understand they love the feuding for ratings but this is so unpleasant to watch. I actually look forward to when she's absent. l realize they need a younger Repub but I think that Ana Navarro is a better fit for this show. She's entitled & her experience as a child of a politician does not make her an expert. For that matter, our opinions are as valid as hers. She's rude!
    Gutmutter, rcurrytoo and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

+ Reply to Thread