+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2962Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Aly is such a wise young lady. I was in awe.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

I turned off The View today after the second segment. Whoopi scolds Joy, telling her that it'd be wrong for anyone to holler out at the State of the Union address this evening because she wants a return to decorum, and in her very next sentence she calls DT "the new guy" as always! Either this presidency is legitimate in your mind or it is not. Maybe she feels that it would be more civil to just boycott, rather than to protest before, after, or during, but she was not clear that that's what she meant, so the message she presented was hypocritical. I felt bad for Joy.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

I totally believe Rose McGowan but, imo, she was all over the place with her storytelling this morning. I lost interest and found myself on my iPad instead of paying attention to her message.
    law638 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I totally believe Rose McGowan but, imo, she was all over the place with her storytelling this morning. I lost interest and found myself on my iPad instead of paying attention to her message.
    I turned off GMA this morning for the same reason.
    law638 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I agree 100%. I have no reason at all not to believe her, but her message gets lost.

I was also very disappointed in learning that lawyers for President Trump, as well as Gore/and the Clintons, were involved in the smear campaigns against her.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 01-30-2018 at 04:25 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wish Jedediah was still there. They've dumbed down the conversation so far down now, and Meghan just will not stop complaining that the topics that they are discussing are things that she's had to discuss over and over again in her private life and in her career.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I wish Jedediah was still there. They've dumbed down the conversation so far down now, and Meghan just will not stop complaining that the topics that they are discussing are things that she's had to discuss over and over again in her private life and in her career.
    I'm with you on that, BB. When she's not whining about how hard it is to be the only conservative on the panel, Meghan keeps trying to raise her street cred by repeatedly pointing out how experienced and knowledgeable she is. She's got a whole lot of ego and is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Of course, Sunny mentioning on every show that she's a former federal prosecutor is getting old, but other than that she's much more pleasant a person. What did Jed do to get dumped? I don't even remember now. Was she not conservative enough? She was kind of a motor mouth, but her input was more interesting and her demeanor didn't drag down the conversation. Today Meghan had to point out that as a woman she didn't need her opinion validated by her father or husband when Sunny quoted John McCain. I don't think that's what Sunny was trying to do. Meghan needs to lighten up a little.

I'm not a fan of Sunny.. I used the FF for the first part, and stopped when Bekah was a hot topic..
    I love Homeland and Claire Danes.. I'm sorry to hear #7 is all about Russia.
    Star is back on tomorrow, yuck!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think that Sunny is one of those people who rose quickly as a TV personality and fell for believing the buzz around her that was intended to promote her and not as a genuine critique. I first took note of her when she was a legal analyst on CNN during the George Zimmerman trial. On that subject, she was knowledgeable and passionate and even when I didn't agree with her I appreciated hearing what she had to say. But then CNN suddenly started using her to discuss other topics that she didn't have as much experience with, including a lot of politics. That's when she came across to me as out of her league, and she still does seem that way on The View.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think that Sunny is one of those people who rose quickly as a TV personality and fell for believing the buzz around her that was intended to promote her and not as a genuine critique. I first took note of her when she was a legal analyst on CNN during the George Zimmerman trial. On that subject, she was knowledgeable and passionate and even when I didn't agree with her I appreciated hearing what she had to say. But then CNN suddenly started using her to discuss other topics that she didn't have as much experience with, including a lot of politics. That's when she came across to me as out of her league, and she still does seem that way on The View.
    Even Meghan set her straight last week, which made me grin..
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread