+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3158Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

There was no dispute over the fact that Brian Ross made a mistake, just that Meghan was calling it fake news. Meghan is scared of Joy because she expresses herself powerfully and can make people look foolish (given the right ammunition) with her comedic zingers, plus she is very direct, which I like. I think Meghan looks to Whoopi to protect her, so she's super-nervous when Whoopi isn't there. I'm getting tired of her victim mentality on the show. She did the exact same whining today about the difficulty of getting her point across as she did last week(Friday?). Enough already. If she thinks she can't get her point across, that's her responsibility, and maybe the show needs to get rid of her and hire someone who has no such problem expressing herself while blaming it on others. She has as much opportunity as anyone on the panel to speak, and everyone listens to what she has to say, so I don't know what she's whining about. It's her fault if she can't make her points effectively.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

She wasn't nervous on Friday, whoops wasn't there then..nah, Joy just snarks, she's not that bright. Elizabeth knew more about other countries, including mine, than Joy.

I don't think MM has much of a sense of humor, I do, and I still don't find Joy funny..hate when the clapping seals laugh at everything.

Oh well, she won't last, so no worries. I caught Nichole on another show last week, classy and bright, glad she left The lukewarm topics behind.
    jjm219 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My, my, my, Meghan was feisty today! She was putting country over party because it was an issue that was near and dear to her heart. I like that Meghan more. I think that is the Meghan that Whoopi has respect for, too.

Has anyone seen Joy's listing for her place in NYC? (She is moving a couple of dozen blocks down, apparently.) It's beautiful! So is her home in the Hamptons! I share the same taste but could never afford anything even close!
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Good show today, fun and not snarly. Loved Meghan's rant.
    I'm glad they talked about Times cover..good show..keep it up ladies!
    -Andy Rooney-

An amazing show today. The goodness came out in every one of them. (Joe Biden has that ability, so I shouldn't be surprised.) Whoopi blushing, Sara in tears, Sunny leaving her seat so Mr. Biden could get closer to Meghan, Meghan being vulnerable, and Joy giving comedic relief while Joe embraced her wrist. Just wonderful. And I loved Sara's dress, too!
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

I couldn't keep it together.Joe Biden talking about Bo, Meghan talking about her father( she keeps a lot bottled up) I was a puddle...a real mess.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    An amazing show today. The goodness came out in every one of them. (Joe Biden has that ability, so I shouldn't be surprised.) Whoopi blushing, Sara in tears, Sunny leaving her seat so Mr. Biden could get closer to Meghan, Meghan being vulnerable, and Joy giving comedic relief while Joe embraced her wrist. Just wonderful. And I loved Sara's dress, too!
    Not to mention, but I will. Moore was defeated!!!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Sorry I missed it. I wish the show was rerun later at night.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    He does for me.
    momrek06 and Baby's Breath like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

I record it each day but don't always watch it. I always appreciate when people post here about a show worth watching so I don't delete it. Thank you all!!!
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

+ Reply to Thread