+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2550Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

It's been a wonderful week - so glad to have the ladies back live! Loved their conversation with Elizabeth Warren, and again, I love the way they bring to the forefront what is being kept behind the scenes, like the signing of an order that will keep scandals like Bill O'Reilly's from becoming public.

Imperfect1 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

FORT Regular

I am shocked. They are actually being respectful to Anne Coulter today. Maybe not winning any daytime Emmy's will change them.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    I am shocked. They are actually being respectful to Anne Coulter today. Maybe not winning any daytime Emmy's will change them.
    Someone got a smack..LOL

Joy looked Po'd..loved that!

I dont know the comic they showed, not at all
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-01-2017 at 01:03 PM.
    jjm219 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Paula and the blonde( I like her ) won one for another show.
    -Andy Rooney-

Another awesome day on The View. Loved Joy's DT media/jail time slinger and was very in tune with Whoopi's "food for thought" to Rick Santorum.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Paula and the blonde( I like her ) won one for another show.
    Good Morning America. The Talk won best daytime talk show hosts and Whoopie gave them a double congratulation.
    angelic_one2002 and jjm219 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Good Morning America. The Talk won best daytime talk show hosts and Whoopie gave them a double congratulation.
    As she should.
    jjm219 and jeanne like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I haven't been watching the View because of Whoopi and Joy but I did watch today. I, being a conservative, have to say that I enjoyed watching Chelsea Clinton. She is intelligent and poised and gets her point across in a very respectful manner. Of course Joy tried to justify what Kathy Griffin did as okay because she is a comedienne. Disgusting.

FORT Fogey

I'd be worried if Joy did not defend Kathy Griffin. Honestly, I think they all should have. They get paid to express themselves freely. They should defend anyone else who does the same. Dislike the message ... disagree with it passionately. But it's bad news for people who do the kind of work they all do when we start saying something is wrong with a person who expresses herself.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

I haven't been watching the View because of Whoopi and Joy but I did watch today. I, being a conservative, have to say that I enjoyed watching Chelsea Clinton. She is intelligent and poised and gets her point across in a very respectful manner. Of course Joy tried to justify what Kathy Griffin did as okay because she is a comedienne. Disgusting.
    Even Kathy knew she had crossed the line..but then I have never cared for her, or her brand of so called humor
    dagwood and combatcutie like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread