+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1355Likes

Thread: The View

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2200456;
    The media didn't dig this one up. According to Billy Bush at Access Hollywood, Donald faxed it to him directly.

Yes, I know that that's tv speak, but still... it indicates that he received it from DT or his people, not as a "leak."
    yeah, i just saw that .... why does that not surprise me??? sheesh ...

i just remembered something i wanted to ask about from yesterday's show. what did you all think about elisabeth's toddler bluejean issue?

I don't have kids, but I was amazed at the difference in jeans. Are they all really made like that? If they are the buyers need to reassess what they are subconsciously telling their children.

it was horrible! my kids are all grown up, so i haven't bought toddler clothing in many years but wow ... that sucks that they're making little girls so skinny already
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 01-09-2007 at 09:29 PM.

All this nonsense about Rosie/Babs/The Hair is just ridiculous. Can you imagine working in a field where the only thing that mattered was getting people to talk about you -- even if it was negative? No thanks.

About the jeans, BFD, I saw that show, and although my baby is almost 20, I do remember when she was a toddler, the boys jeans were much cheaper than the girls. Once I realized that, I always bought them in the boys department.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I, too, couldn't believe the size difference in the jeans. WOW... I wonder if all brands are like that!

Today's show was pretty cool with the 130 and 230lb weight losses.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2200518;
    it was horrible! my kids are all grown up, so i haven't bought toddler clothing in many years but wow ... that sucks that they're making little girls so skinny already
    Huh, what happened??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't usually watch the view because I'm at work. But I'm home today and I don't know how Barbara feels about Rosie but if I was Elisabeth i'd gag Rosie long enough to get my point out. Seems everytime Elisabeth trys to say something Rosies big mouth cuts her off.

i left work early and so i'm watching my recording of the view (thank goodness for dvr/tivo!). barbara just called donald "that poor ... pathethic ... man"

now they're talking about how cold it is in the building because joy and rosie are having hot flashes ... as a person who is in that stage of life right now, i can relate ... but my question is, why are they wearing jackets??? if they're likely to get overheated, they should wear less clothes! elisabeth, who has like absolutely NO fat on her body to insulate herself is the one who SHOULD be wearing a suit jacket, but isn't!
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 01-10-2007 at 11:55 AM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2200997;
    i left work early and so i'm watching my recording of the view (thank goodness for dvr/tivo!). barbara just called donald "that poor ... pathethic ... man"
    Barbara Walters = pathethic

+ Reply to Thread