+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2894Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

What exactly are you disagreeing with? My saying that all of them (which would include Conway) were talking over each other? I don't really think that's a matter of opinion - it's available on tape to see there were times when the hosts cut off Conway, and other times when Conway talked over the hosts.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

I saw way more of the hosts talking over, and shouting at Conway. Conway HAD to cut in to get her view in at times. She was the guest. The others needed to act like hosts.
    jjm219 likes this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    What exactly are you disagreeing with? My saying that all of them (which would include Conway) were talking over each other? I don't really think that's a matter of opinion - it's available on tape to see there were times when the hosts cut off Conway, and other times when Conway talked over the hosts.
    You wrote, "During the interview with Conway, at one point - after cutting Conway off several times - Whoopi even said "Am I talking? I guess not. I guess I wasn't talking"."

KC had been speaking with Joy for a long period of time. Whoopi said nothing. Paula then asked her a question, and soon thereafter Whoopi started to speak again, but as soon as she opened her mouth, KC started talking over her. And that's when Whoopi got flustered and made the comment that you mentioned.

And you're absolutely right, it's available on tape so there's no mistaking it.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

FORT Regular

Funny how today when Clinton's campaign manager is on nobody talks over him. Whoopi and Joy are obnoxious and disrespectful to the guests they disagree with but the conservatives don't do the same.
    AcookerTV and Fanny Mare like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    Funny how today when Clinton's campaign manager is on nobody talks over him. Whoopi and Joy are obnoxious and disrespectful to the guests they disagree with but the conservatives don't do the same.
    They are scared precious Hillary will lose, that's the truth.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I saw way more of the hosts talking over, and shouting at Conway. Conway HAD to cut in to get her view in at times. She was the guest. The others needed to act like hosts.
    They needed to belittle Trump via her. Conway wouldn't fall for it..they looked rude, because she is a guest, they have other guests they don't like..this is what running scared looks like. They talk about Hillary in a different light, her foundation, not a word. I don't like Trump, and I have long read about Hillary.and Clinton's corruption...but in a way, I hope Trump wins, just to see how these women act, I was embarrassed for them..
    annettejt and jjm219 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

They took turns talking one at a time AND when he was given challenging questions about the FBI investigation, he didn't answer them directly - and criticized Trump instead of promoting Clinton. I thought only Republicans did that!
    angelic_one2002 and jjm219 like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Quote Originally Posted by acookertv View Post
    they took turns talking one at a time and when he was given challenging questions about the fbi investigation, he didn't answer them directly - and criticized trump instead of promoting clinton. i thought only republicans did that!
    lol!!!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I really wish they would get rid of Whoopi. I am glad Raven is leaving too. She always rolls her eyes at the guests she doesn't like.

I really wish they would get rid of Whoopi. I am glad Raven is leaving too. She always rolls her eyes at the guests she doesn't like.
    ‘The View’: Whoopi Goldberg Is ‘Probably’ Leaving After This Season | Variety looks like she's leaving..good. Can snooty sunny go with her..lawyers are not good on vapid talk shows
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread