+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1348Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2200283;
    It's The Star, so it must be true (note sarcasm). No other media outlet I've found corroborates that story.

I've also flipped by FOX News yesterday to see them covering this very important issue in depth, making sure to take plenty of potshots at nasty degenerate troublemaking Rosie specifically. This is not on their entertainment segments, but as important national news, covered by Greta Van Sustern.

Puhllleasse.
    Page Six had the story today too. And of course Fox News is going to take pot shots at Rosie -- I'm sure they view it as revenge for the pot shots she takes at them ... kind of like Trump.

I should have clarified, no other credible media outlet I've found corroborates that story. The Post is another one of my favorites for bogus news, although considering Cindy Adams was just skinny dipping with Babs on on a cruise a couple of weeks ago, it makes you wonder.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Donald's Letter To Rosie

Will this ever end???

http://www.etonline.com/celebrities/...313/index.html

ET has obtained a copy of a letter DONALD TRUMP sent to ROSIE O'DONNELL Tuesday morning:

"Dear Rosie,

I hope you had a wonderful vacation with your wife -- you needed the rest.

An article in today's New York Post indicates that you blew up at BARBARA WALTERS for being a 'liar.' Actually, I don't blame you, but in fact she lied to both of us! After your maniacal and foolish rant against me two weeks ago, Barbara called me from her vacation (I did not call her) in order to apologize for your behavior. She had heard that I was going to retaliate against you and tried to talk me out of it. She very much wanted me to go on the show as soon as she got back so that she could 'patch things up' (I said no). To be exact, she said that 'working with her is like living in hell' and, more pointedly, 'Donald, never get into the mud with pigs' and, 'don't worry, she won't be here for long.' Barbara knows exactly what she told me over the phone and she has to live with it. Perhaps that's why her initial statement was so mild!

In another incident, when I saw her eating at Le Cirque about two months ago and asked how 'Rosie was doing,' she sarcastically rolled her eyes and said 'Donald, do you have to ruin my meal.'

In any event, you have a good reason to be angry. Please give my warmest regards to Kelly!

Sincerely,
    Donald J. Trump

P.S.

I was surprised that you let your spat with Barbara get into the newspapers, but, as I have always said and as you proved with Rosie, the magazine, you are very self destructive. You must work on this for your own good!"

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    sheesh, while i don't believe half of what is said or printed unless i see it come out of their own mouths, it just amazes me that even if they do decide to take it "private" (i.e., this supposed letter), the media manages to dig it up and keep it going. i guess if it sells papers ...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2199845;
    I don't know who she is, but I've found her a little annoying. I miss my Sherri!!
    i really enjoyed sherri too ... but i really like women that make me laugh, and she does.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2200369;
    it just amazes me that even if they do decide to take it "private" (i.e., this supposed letter), the media manages to dig it up and keep it going. i guess if it sells papers ...
    I think a lot of this kind of stuff is leaked out by their own people (or themselves). Why? It keeps them in the news, which is basically all they want. Apparently viewership of THE APPRENTICE was higher than expected. Due to the Rosie vs. Donald feud? Who knows? I wonder how ratings are for the VIEW...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2200397;
    I think a lot of this kind of stuff is leaked out by their own people (or themselves). Why? It keeps them in the news, which is basically all they want. Apparently viewership of THE APPRENTICE was higher than expected. Due to the Rosie vs. Donald feud? Who knows? I wonder how ratings are for the VIEW...
    actually according to news websites, the apprentice's ratings were at THE BOTTOM on sunday, while the view has been high.

Notice how he doesn't apologize at all in his letter to Rosie. In fact, not only does he continue to insult her in the letter, it seems he is using it as a way to snipe at Barbara and Rosie just happens to be the outlet. And of course if Rosie continues to talk about him he can say he took the high road and contacted her. Even though there is not one word of apology.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2200437;
    Notice how he doesn't apologize at all in his letter to Rosie. In fact, not only does he continue to insult her in the letter, it seems he is using it as a way to snipe at Barbara and Rosie just happens to be the outlet. And of course if Rosie continues to talk about him he can say he took the high road and contacted her. Even though there is not one word of apology.
    yeah ... he's definitely stirring the pot himself huh? i guess these celebrities know how to keep us talking. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2200369;
    sheesh, while i don't believe half of what is said or printed unless i see it come out of their own mouths, it just amazes me that even if they do decide to take it "private" (i.e., this supposed letter), the media manages to dig it up and keep it going. i guess if it sells papers ...
    The media didn't dig this one up. According to Billy Bush at Access Hollywood, Donald faxed it to him directly.

Yes, I know that that's tv speak, but still... it indicates that he received it from DT or his people, not as a "leak."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread