+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Elizabeth is so irritating.
    Um, I don't suppose we could drag her to a public square and flog her until she promises to vote Democratic in the next election? Nah, I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Karennz
    Um, I don't suppose we could drag her to a public square and flog her until she promises to vote Democratic in the next election? Nah, I didn't think so.

She could talk less though, that would be wonderful. Her voice is just so damn grating.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I caught a few minutes of a Regis/Kelly show after he had been on the View for the day, and he said something to Kelly like, "you know how we sit and talk during commerical breaks? Well those ladies split up, not talking to each other, and run off to their separate mirrors to primp, then come back to their seats just before they come back on the air." I thought it was pretty funny.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fanatic
    The more weight star loses the bigger her eyes get

Quote Originally Posted by jman79
    The more weight star loses the bigger her eyes get

Hilarious. She does have nasty bug eyes. Gosh, no one seems to like her.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think Star, when she pulls her hair back, looks like Keisha Knight Pulliam. Keisha is the actress who played Rudy Huxtable on The Cosbys. Does anybody else see that resemblance? And, for the record, I don't dislike her.

And Elisabeth.......... I think she must have a closet section of ugly blouses. Not all of them are ugly, but I have seen enough of them to make me wonder what she is thinking when she looks in the mirror. It's always a bit of a shock to me. Last week, it was the 'Gilligan's Island Maryann" red and white gingham looking thing with the little puffed sleeves. And let's not forget the straightjacket-looking blouse that she used to wear before she got pregnant. Even Joy had to comment on that one!

Joy is one of my favorites, usually. She cracks me up, and would be the kind of person that I think would be fun to have lunch with. I tend to enjoy irreverant humor.

Barbara's stammering drives me crazy. Even though it is her show, I am less than thrilled when she shows up. Barbara stammers, and Joy or Meredith usually try to finish her sentences for her when she goes on a stammer. That is a little rude. I keep expecting her to fall when she goes up the steps to their platform. She just looks unsteady.

I love when there is a full hour of hot topics, and would like to see more days like those. I love Mens Day Wednesday. They should keep that year round.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    This show is only successful, because its one of those you love to hate. I dislike all 5 of them. The one that bothers me the most is Elizabeth, she has no talent what so ever, and whenever she talks you want to cringe, because its something a 3rd grader might say, and she never makes sense. How she ever got picked I will never know, but there are so many more deserving people then her. Barbara is terrible, she just talks to talk(inane). She should be in a nursing home. Meredith trys to put on this soccer mom persona, and I think she is far from it. Don't even get me started on Star (Howard Stern does it for me) Joy is a real bitch, but on occassion sometimes funny. They should stick Elizabeth in the big brother house, she would do better as a recycled(sp) reality star,

Fort Member
    I find Elizabeth a bit odd. I thought when they hired someone young that they would get a different and younger persons view on things but in alot of ways her views are older than her. She is so conservative and incredably naive. I find it annoying. Like she really has not lived in the real world or was incredably sheltered by her parents. I do agree with alot of others here, her voice is really annoying.
    I dont mind Joy or Meredith but when star starts butting in and going off on some tangent that has little to do with the topic and is just an excuse to name drop, I change the channel

FORT Fanatic
    I don't watch the view on a regular basis. Just here and there. The show would be fine with just "hot topics" Since I'm not a regular viewer, I never really undertood the audition process. Elizabeth just doesn't seem to "fit" in. She really isn't meant for tv. I think most americans could do, what she does. And I don't find her interesting at all. Even though I don't like any of them, they all have that tv "personality" except Liz. I never watched the show when Debbie M. was on, but why did they let her go?? When she was on "good day live" she was sorta annoying, but she has more tv "personality" then Elizabeth.

I love how we have a whole thread on The View and not one of us really likes the show/people on the show. We all just come here to 1)Shiver thinking about Barbara Walters and her comments or 2) laugh at how stupid and annoying Star is.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread