+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1525Likes

Thread: The View

  1. #1181
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2199783;
    Everyone makes fun of 'Dump Truck's' hair and has for years, even DT comments that he has heard bad jokes about his hair for years, he even commented on it during one of the Apprentice seasons. So that's really not a personal attack as his comments are in reference to Rosie's appearance.
    I've head jokes about Rosie's weight for years too. A personal attack is a personal attack.

  2. #1182
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081
    Kerri Washington is on and she's extremely smart and eloquent. I think she's great.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  3. #1183
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,319
    I don't know who she is, but I've found her a little annoying. I miss my Sherri!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  4. #1184
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,593
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2199386;
    He keeps going on and on about how she is fat fat fat and ugly and stupid and a degenerate. In my opinion, she has taken the high road and he is an idiot. I don't know about his IQ, but the fact that he has made money/inherited money/lost money doesn't prove intelligence.
    I dont think Rosie's taken any high road when she criticizes Trump just as much as he does her. She is condescending when she mocks his hairstyle, and makes the ugly faces she makes in response to Trump. Donald Trump made his money because he is a successful business man. You aren't that successful without having some intelligence.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  5. #1185
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2199972;
    I dont think Rosie's taken any high road when she criticizes Trump just as much as he does her. She is condescending when she mocks his hairstyle, and makes the ugly faces she makes in response to Trump. Donald Trump made his money because he is a successful business man. You aren't that successful without having some intelligence.
    Rosie's criticized Trump as much as he has her? I haven't seen Rosie on every tv show around talking about him. There is absolutely no equality in the volume or level of criticisms here. Not by a long shot.

    And Rosie is a successful comedian and businesswoman as well. She needs to receive the same type of respect as he.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  6. #1186
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,164
    The ONLY reason that Rosie has not been on multiple talk shows discussing this is that she's got her own where she can voice her views. If this were a time in her life where she was producing a broadway show, with no television platform to talk to the public every day, there's no reason to believe she would not be on as many shows as Trump. Likewise, there's no doubt that if Trump had his own talk show, then he'd be keeping his statemetns limited to that platform. The platform being used to voice each side of the fight is irrelevant because the playing field isn't even to begin with.

    Both of them have taken low blows. With Trump, it's been a matter of Rosie's weight, appearance, business failings, and relationship with Kelly. With Rosie, it's been Trumps horrible hair, his business failings, and his failed marraiges. Both of them have voluntarily laid down in the gutter, and deserve whatever respect trickles through that gutter.

  7. #1187
    FORT Fanatic rcurrytoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2200042;
    The ONLY reason that Rosie has not been on multiple talk shows discussing this is that she's got her own where she can voice her views. If this were a time in her life where she was producing a broadway show, with no television platform to talk to the public every day, there's no reason to believe she would not be on as many shows as Trump. Likewise, there's no doubt that if Trump had his own talk show, then he'd be keeping his statemetns limited to that platform. The platform being used to voice each side of the fight is irrelevant because the playing field isn't even to begin with.

    Both of them have taken low blows. With Trump, it's been a matter of Rosie's weight, appearance, business failings, and relationship with Kelly. With Rosie, it's been Trumps horrible hair, his business failings, and his failed marraiges. Both of them have voluntarily laid down in the gutter, and deserve whatever respect trickles through that gutter.
    ICAM !

  8. #1188
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,593
    Yes..Rosie HAS criticized Trump, plenty. She did make comments about his so-called failed marriages. That was a personal attack and low of her, too. As I said in an earlier post, my opinion of her is not entirely based on this O'Donnell/Trump issue..it's just her, in general. I find her obnoxious, by nature, and always have. Way before she took over (literally) this show.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  9. #1189
    FORT Fogey Noreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading your thoughts
    Posts
    2,297
    More fuel:
    Rosie calls Barbara a liar:

    http://www.starmagazine.com/celebrit...tainment/10806

  10. #1190
    Hook 'em Horns! muggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen;2200245;
    More fuel:
    Rosie calls Barbara a liar:

    http://www.starmagazine.com/celebrit...tainment/10806
    It's The Star, so it must be true (note sarcasm). No other media outlet I've found corroborates that story.

    I've also flipped by FOX News yesterday to see them covering this very important issue in depth, making sure to take plenty of potshots at nasty degenerate troublemaking Rosie specifically. This is not on their entertainment segments, but as important national news, covered by Greta Van Sustern.

    Puhllleasse.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.