+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Taken from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CEO;2193913;
    She ambushed him in the most public and rude manner on her show. She invited him on the show to plug his newest work (whatever it was at the time) and then when he got on the air, she grilled him instead in an antagonistic and factually inaccurate manner about being a gun owner and member of the NRA.

link to an article about it --> http://cache-origin.eonline.com/News...1,4786,00.html

A google search on rosie O'Donnell will bring all sorts of articles about many celebrities who would also agree with Mr. Trump about rosie o'donnell. She is a belligerent hypocrite who, in my opinion, does not participate in these caustic antics for publicity or 'ratings' -- she acts this way because she in not an attractive person, inside or out.

Trump called this one right and he has the muscle to make ole' rosie pay for besmirching his brand. We'll see what he does with his show, however...
    I don't see Tom Selleck coming on The View any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2193950;
    Taken from another thread.

I don't see Tom Selleck coming on The View any time soon.
    Yeah, that was not pleasant and Tom Selleck didn't deserve it. Donald on the other hand who cares, all he does is blow hot air and Rosie can go after him any time.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

We can lay out a laundry list of people that want nothing to do with Trump, either. He's had his fair share of feuds recently that, in my opinion, rank far more offensive and juvenile than most anything that Rosie has said. Rosie was on the other side of the issue of gun control than Tom Selleck which is fair, but she should NOT have surprised and ambushed him like she did.

Apparently Trump went off on Meredith Viera on the Today Show this morning in addition to all of his continuing childish rants on every call in talk show known to man. You don't see Rosie out there calling Inside Edition and CNN's Showbiz Tonight, among others, to continue to criticize The Blowhard.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    But Rosie doesn't need to call other media outlets to voice her views on Trump. Unlike Trump, Rosie has her own sounding board for expressing her thoughts on the situation via The View. I'd say they're equal partners in keeping this alive.

I watched the interview with Trump on the Today show this morning, and I have to say, the mistake that Trump made in this debate was glaring. It all started when Rosie declared that he was a poor choice to be the authority on good, moral behavior. Hoping to defend himself, Trump went in a tirade of insults to join in Rosie's fray. He didn't need to do that. His proper response was sitting next to him on Today this morning. As much negative as I am willing to say about the man, I have to give him a lot of credit for raising the kids he has. All he had to do to respond to Rosie was to say "Look at my children. Look at the people I've helped to raise. They're the best evidence that I DO know good, moral behavior and how to teach it". Had he taken the high road and done that, it would have been game, set, match Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2194740;
    We can lay out a laundry list of people that want nothing to do with Trump, either. He's had his fair share of feuds recently that, in my opinion, rank far more offensive and juvenile than most anything that Rosie has said. Rosie was on the other side of the issue of gun control than Tom Selleck which is fair, but she should NOT have surprised and ambushed him like she did.

Apparently Trump went off on Meredith Viera on the Today Show this morning in addition to all of his continuing childish rants on every call in talk show known to man. You don't see Rosie out there calling Inside Edition and CNN's Showbiz Tonight, among others, to continue to criticize The Blowhard.
    So what did Meredith do? Ask him about the feud? Or did Donald just off on her because she used to be on The View??

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2194751;
    So what did Meredith do? Ask him about the feud? Or did Donald just off on her because she used to be on The View??
    He was on there "to promote The Apprentice". But at the open of the show, and every time they promoted the segment leading into it, they kept on talking about him being there to discuss the feud. So Meredith opened with questions about it, and he went off, bouncing back and forth between slamming Rosie and claiming all he wanted to do was promote The Apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2194744;
    But Rosie doesn't need to call other media outlets to voice her views on Trump. Unlike Trump, Rosie has her own sounding board for expressing her thoughts on the situation via The View. I'd say they're equal partners in keeping this alive.
    I didn't say Trump is responsible for keeping this alive, but he IS responsible for keeping it alive in the media.

How many people read Rosie's blog? You don't see news and commercial blurbs with her face ranting and raving about Trump every time you turn on the television.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2194754;
    He was on there "to promote The Apprentice". But at the open of the show, and every time they promoted the segment leading into it, they kept on talking about him being there to discuss the feud. So Meredith opened with questions about it, and he went off, bouncing back and forth between slamming Rosie and claiming all he wanted to do was promote The Apprentice.
    You know what's funny, there is always one episode on America's Next Top Model on how to handle the press, how to respond to an interview and the advice I have heard several times was not to slam others even if you didn't like them or to be very carefull how you did it cause it made you look bad. I guess Donald is not listening to his PR people unless they told him to do it to get an interest going for the Apprentice cause their ratings have been slipping. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I can't stand him, he should be punched in the face.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm telling you Mark Burnett is probably egging him on!

It looks like Sherri Shepherd is being groomed for the empty chair! I sure hope that's the case. She really fits in! Go, Sherri!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread