+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The View

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    She and Kellie have been together for a while, iirc.
    Anyway, I liked today's show and especially liked Sherrie Sheperd. She spoke of her ex-hubby's affair and even of talking to the woman and how the latter mentioned that she was a fan of Sherrie and found her to be very funny. I thought it was really screwed up of him to do that. I believe their son was born last year and was a preme.:nono
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh my.... was it this recent hubby??? I didnt catch the first 10 minutes of yesterday's show, and was just hoping that it was a previous husband. The last time she was on the show she had just been so happy and gushing over her family. That's sad.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I don't know how many times she's been married but it's the recent hubby.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

yes another comment about Donald

At first the feud between Donald and Rosie was a bit outrageous and fun, now it is getting out of hand. Donald had an interview with Greta Van S(can't spell her last name) and kept saying 'that slob Rosie'. To me that was ridiculous and the last straw. Donald is acting like a 2 yr old having an hissy fit and he is only making himself look bad. He also mentioned that Barbara Walters called him to apologize about Rosie and he said that Barbara hates Rosie and no one on the show like her. So, she brings in the ratings. Trump even mentioned that Barbara implied that 'the View' will be letting Rosie go in January. Trump then proceeded to rant on about how Danny Devito was not drunk when he was on the View, and that Danny should sue the View for implying that. Trump in also in the middle of a dispute down in Florida where his Mar Largo estate is. He is flying a very large American flag over the property and the HOA or community is complaining about it. He claims everyone loves it and that the HOA or community is not patriotic because they want him to take it down.

Donald is making himself look bad with these constant rants and all these threats to sue. Anybody can sue anybody else but does he really have a case? He always came across as a used car sales person to me, sleezy, slimy and dishonest or at best exagerates everything. This is so over.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'll bet his children are very embarrassed by his behaviors. You know it doesn't take much to embarrass your children!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hasn't Danny DeVito even acknowledged and apologized for still being drunk at this point? And George Clooney has indicated that DeVito was drunk. Heck... DeVito should follow Trump's example and sue everyone. What an idiot.

Both Rosie and Donald have reason to argue at this point, but I agree, Bearcata, that Trump is just resorting to juvenile comments which make him appear to be the bigger loser in this one.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://www.eonline.com/gossip/planet...d-0ca98dc8f17c

Exclusive! Rosie, the Trump Wedding Crasher
    By Marc Malkin
    Dec 28, 2006 5:10 PM

As odd as this may sound, O'Donnell was one of the guests at the 1993 nuptials.

The View host confirms that a photo of her and two friends that she posted on her blog just a few days ago was taken at the reception at Manhattan's Plaza Hotel.

"I went as jason's date," O'Donnell writes, in her typical freeflowing, punctuation-be-damned style. "he and marla did will rogers follies together."

The wedding revelation came at about the same time O'Donnell fueled her Trump feud by likening the mogul to a "pimp" on her blog and referring to him as "the comb over."

In what I can only imagine is another dig at Trump, O'Donnell simply captioned the photo with, "at marla's wedding." She didn't provide any details until one of her readers asked about it.

Trump did not return a call for comment, but a source sniped, "He probably didn't even know she was there. It's not like he invited her. There were about 800 people there and it was before anyone even knew who Rosie was."

That's a bit debatable. O'Donnell's appearance probably stood out, considering the list of other boldfaced names was limited to people like O.J. Simpson, Susan Lucci, Tommy Tune and Robin Leach. O'Donnell had already made somewhat of a name for herself when she costarred in hit movies like Sleepless in Seattle and A League of Their Own.

Whether O'Donnell gave them a gift is still unknown, but she certainly had plenty of options to choose from. Trump and Maples were registered at Tiffany's, Asprey and Cartier.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.........I find this all so comical...........I am not a Donald fan and I admit that Rosie can be a little rough around the edges sometimes but I'm definitely in Rosie's corner....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Sherrie Shepard on the show the other day was a very refreshing addition. I found her funny and cute (especially the beauty segment part). I would love for her to become the new host. However she already has two strikes against her: 1) She is a comic just like Joy and Rosie and 2)She kinda looks like Star Jones.

I was happily surprised to see Sherry on the show. I always loved watching her on Everybody Loves Raymond and Less Than Perfect. I almost didnt recognize her at first, she looks a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2189842;
    Hasn't Danny DeVito even acknowledged and apologized for still being drunk at this point? And George Clooney has indicated that DeVito was drunk. Heck... DeVito should follow Trump's example and sue everyone. What an idiot.

Both Rosie and Donald have reason to argue at this point, but I agree, Bearcata, that Trump is just resorting to juvenile comments which make him appear to be the bigger loser in this one.
    Hey, Broadway, think Donald will appear on the NBC show?? He needs to lose a few pounds. I can just see him arguing with either Bob or Kim and then giving the other contestents a hard time during the voitng.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread