+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    not to continue the disucssion about donald (though that's exactly what i'm doing LOL), i found these donald quotes rather enlightening:

"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"All of the women on "The Apprentice" (2004) flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."

source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0874339/

maybe his biggest problem with rosie is that he knows she won't flirt with him? it's a killer to HIS ego!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2186496;
    maybe his biggest problem with rosie is that he knows she won't flirt with him? it's a killer to HIS ego!
    GOOD POINT! He can't be serious with those quotes, can he? Ugh! Gross!

I watched it some while Meredith was on it, and it was okay then. I cannot stand Rosie, I think she's an overbearing loudmouth. The thing with her and Donald (and I'm no fan of his, either) will only serve to give them BOTH more publicity, which is really what they both want.

It's just so dumb and childish, on both their parts.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Both of them is annoying as hell to me. But nobody is as loud, obnoxious, bitter, etc. as Rosie.

I don't like Donald Trump really but I agree with everything I heard him say about Rosie.

Rosie does have a chip on her shoulder and she is a bully. SHE makes everything an issue. She pushes an agenda. She is judgemental toward everybody. Yet she believes everybody else is this way towards her. Barbara Walters can stand behind her all she wants but Rosie will eventually say/do something even stupider than what she said/done the previous week that will turn EVERYBODY off and put an end to me having to see her fat face on the tv screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2186263;
    Geez..looks like Im in the minority, here on this one. I thought Rosie was being her obnoxious self pointing out Trump's past marriages/failed marriages like she did. Of course he's going to lash out at her, and I don't blame him. I don't see her as an asset to The View, either. She completely takes over any conversation they are having. Poor Elizabeth can't get a word in edge-wise.
    I'll quite frankly be surprised if this show makes it on account of her (Rosie).
    I also found her mentioning his failed relationships to be rather odd. Hasn't she had a few of those, too? Just because she wasn't married doesn't make it any less a failed relationship.

I never watch the View any more. I just can't tolerate that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2186496;
    not to continue the disucssion about donald (though that's exactly what i'm doing LOL), i found these donald quotes rather enlightening:

"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"All of the women on "The Apprentice" (2004) flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

I thought that this quote was contradictory. Rosie has an ego, some say a very large ego, so that makes her winner, yet Donald is calling her a loser. Make up your mind "D" you can't have it both ways.

"When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2186571;
    I also found her mentioning his failed relationships to be rather odd. Hasn't she had a few of those, too? Just because she wasn't married doesn't make it any less a failed relationship.

I never watch the View any more. I just can't tolerate that woman.
    I'm with you Muduh..I just can't tolerate her, either. In my opinion, she is not an asset to this show at all.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

But she isn't trying to portray herself as the moral compass of anyone, either. That was her point.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't recall her name being connected with anyone prior to her current partner Kelly. Feel free to refresh my memory,though.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i got the feeling she was focusing more on the fact that he had the affairs, but that might just be my own viewpoint because that's worse than multiple marriages in my mind.

rosie was not out before she was with kelly so i don't think anyone knows of her relationships before then ... if there were any at all. she did a good job of staying in the closet, even though a lot of us suspected for quite some time

+ Reply to Thread