+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1487Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

SE Cupp. Assumption is that the 85 year old bat Whoopi was talking about was Barbara Walters.
    Debb70 likes this.

aahh, I see. Thanks for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I saw a report today that said Whoopi had been actively participating in auditions with women, and listed some of the people they've been looking at. I was happy with the names listed because they indicated a direction for the show that seemed more news focused, looking for people who could stand on their own two feet as informed contributors. The names listed were SE Cupp, Sunny Hostin, Lauren Sanchez, Ana Navarro, Sage Steele, Jemele Hill(I've never herad of her) and Nicole Wallace. It seems like they are not just looking for intelligent women, but also women with a variety of points of view. It perked my interest.
    I have seen both Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro on CNN and don't care for either of them. I'd like to get away from people who like to shout over other people and both Hostin and Navarro do that. I'd love to see Nicole Wallace, she's smart and calm. I like SE Cupp too.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    SE Cupp. Assumption is that the 85 year old bat Whoopi was talking about was Barbara Walters.
    Oh my.....

I cant see Whoopi saying that, isn't BW still running this? and I think Whoopi has been in the business too long to be that nasty. Why bite the hand that feeds you?
    prhoshay likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I didn't see that Barbara was angry about everything. That part sounds more like ElisaTwit.

[QUOTE=Fanny Mare;4838786]I cant see Whoopi saying that, isn't BW still running this? and I think Whoopi has been in the business too long to be that nasty. Why bite the hand that feeds you?[/QUOTE

Agree. I don't believe whoopie said that. That "article" was either completely made up or one of those "A close source said" things. Lame.
    Last edited by tango7; 08-09-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Could not begin to imagine Whoopi's and Billy Crystals mind sets when I heard about Robin Williams. There is no reality here. I had a friend who hung himself, several years ago, and I'm still not there yet.
    bee stung lips and Fo'Realz? like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

It angered me last night on CNN when they said they had reached out to Whoopi but could not get in touch with her. Allow her to grieve. When she's ready to talk, I'm sure she knows how to find an outlet to do it. I'm glad for her that The View is on break so she doesn't have to figure out how to deal with coping with this publicly.

This must have really hit Whoopi and Billy hard.....

+ Reply to Thread