+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1491Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

More news on who's doing the selecting for the new cast members. I do agree that more well known names should be selected if possible. And Reality stars are not an option.

Daytime EVP on rocky ground over ‘View’ casting | Page Six

um, Meghan McCain is NOT a conservative

and how on earth would someone say she is acceptable to be a host, when they thought Elizabeth was horrible

of course she has a college degree, she has well-off parents... not like she had to get a 9-5 and struggle

Meghan McCain = view-agreeable dialogue w/ the phrases "like..like" and "my generation" used constantly... but i said this on another board i think they would look for an MM to fill a token "conservative" spot because she is agreeable enough and if she says something stupid (it WILL happen) view watchers will just attribute it as "oh that conservative idiot said what"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whoop was out again today. Jenny was the moderator. She does a lot better job than Sherri.

Maksim says he is finished with DWTS. I know you all will have cows!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Whoop was out again today. Jenny was the moderator. She does a lot better job than Sherri.

Maksim says he is finished with DWTS. I know you all will have cows!
    Not me, I yelled yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss s!

I think he is judge though..
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-29-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

When I saw that Maks was going out with Jennifer Lopez......it really made me wonder what's wrong with him. I lost a lot of interest in him at that point.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    When I saw that Maks was going out with Jennifer Lopez......it really made me wonder what's wrong with him. I lost a lot of interest in him at that point.
    I don't think he is young enough for her.
    PA Snow Bunny, Debb70 and overseas like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumor is its just a "business" coupling, they aren't REALLY dating, ala Taylor Swift and most of her bfs.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I guess. It's just that I find her so unappealing that even to do it for publicity made me a little sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I guess. It's just that I find her so unappealing that even to do it for publicity made me a little sick.
    She is as dull as dishwater. She cant sing, she cant even dance that well .I think he loves the attention, he is a bit of a famewhore himself
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think a fake coupling can be a smart strategy for a celeb in Jennifer's shoes. She's gone through a break up that was tough on her. She wants some time to privately work through it. By throwing out a fake relationship, gossip reporters will be focused on that. Once thrown off the scent, she has the freedom to be on her own, get over the break up, and move on with her life privately. It annoys me when someone like Taylor Swift does it, because she lives out EVERY aspect of her life publicly, and begs people to pay attention. Jennifer seems to have learned her lessons from past relationships, and has figured out how to make her private life private. So if she throws out some fake stories in order to protect her privacy, I'm okay with it. Back on the topic of The View, I am a little surprised that Whoopi has been catching so much heat for her comments about Stephen A Smith on yesterday's show. I'm not sure that I see what was so controversial in what she said. I don't think she was saying it's ever okay for a man to hit a woman. Rather, I think she was saying that women cannot take advantage of the protection that comes from "never hit a woman" being such a protected and steadfast rule. They should not hit men, hiding behind the security of knowing they can't be hit back. Rather, we should just all not hit anyone!
    JunkieGirl and Fo'Realz? like this.

+ Reply to Thread