+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1096 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1348Likes

Thread: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    lmao!! 21 inch waist? maybe she meant 31 because if she really is the former, i have an 19 incher then.:-D
    Well not 6 months ago she (Oprah) was claiming she wore a 8/9. Maybe that explains why all her clothes fit so bad... she is buying that 8/9 when she needs a 13/14. For all the money she has... you think she would buy what fits. And stop her whole hang-up about "size" on the label. But I will say this... I saw pictues of her with her mid-driff showing... and she had a "six-pack". Which to be honest she would have to had surgery to get... yet you don't hear her yacking about it....

And Starr..... singing.... makes you wonder what bet she "won" doesn't it.

Star had on a suit the other day and the jacket looked like it was at least two sizes too small. There was such a strain on the buttons that I was just glued to the screen waiting for them to start bouncing off like popcorn cooking. I have to admire her for her weight loss but that doesn't make her look any better in those too tight clothes.

How does everyone else feel about the elderly Barbara Walters discussing sex? It turns me off completely. Thanks anyway but I don't care to hear it. That's about like me discussing the topic. Who on earth cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I have to admire her for her weight loss but that doesn't make her look any better in those too tight clothes.
    I've never understood the obsession with pouring oneself into clothing that doesn't fit. For one thing, the label is on the inside, so it's not like anyone can tell it's an 8 or whatever. But mostly because it really accentuates the tiniest roll of fat. Buy clothes that fit properly and you'll actually appear less fat.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Besides that, clothing sizes are so random that you never know what size you wear anyway. I have clothes of three different sizes and some of the smaller sized things fit better than the larger sized ones.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Meredith doesn't seem to go a show without talking about sex, makes me think that this woman maybe repressed in that sense or just has a seamy underbelly.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Besides that, clothing sizes are so random that you never know what size you wear anyway. I have clothes of three different sizes and some of the smaller sized things fit better than the larger sized ones.
    Absolutely! I know years ago when I could afford some designer outfits, I was shocked about the sizing. They actually make size 10-12 clothes with size 8 labels on them. I guess it is an ego thing. So when I hear that someone like Catherine Zeta Jones is wearing a size 4, I think oh yeah, but in real people clothes that would be a size 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Absolutely! I know years ago when I could afford some designer outfits, I was shocked about the sizing. They actually make size 10-12 clothes with size 8 labels on them. I guess it is an ego thing. So when I hear that someone like Catherine Zeta Jones is wearing a size 4, I think oh yeah, but in real people clothes that would be a size 8.

If they only did that for shoes......
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I've also noticed that Meredith seems to be fixated on sex. So many things that they say on that show would be better discussed in their private lounge, in my opinion.
    Amy Lee, if I'm buying sneakers or sandals, I buy kids a lot of the time.. They are usually cheaper. I wear a five in adults and I think that's about a three in kids. I just try on till I find what fits.
    Mike'sgirl I often wonder why they give the star's sizes when we all know that someone's lying. And another thing that I notice is when someone wears a size fourteen, diets, loses twenty pounds and suddenly they're a size six. Do we believe that?

Ugh, they're talking aobut the parentage of Prince Harry with some woman who claims to have had a four year friendship with Diana and has now written a book.
    With friends like that...

Prince Harry doesn't look like Charles, or much like Diana, but he does look like members of the Spencer family.
    The "he's James Hewitt's son because they both have red hair" argument is so ridiculous.
    Members of the Spencer family are red-headed.

Elizabeth is so irritating.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread