+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I don't even like Elisabeth much but I will give her credit. They had those passionate discussions because of her.
    I didnt mind her, I didnt always agree with her, but man she didnt back down. She turned Rosie into a wimp!
    tango7 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree about the Elisabeth/Rosie fight. Rosie went off for no reason (as she often does/did) and EH did not back down. Then Rosie quit and blamed the split screen or some such nonsense. I have never liked Elisabeth very much, but Rosie is a piece of work.

AND, for several years Rosie was obsessed with The View in general and EH in particular. She just would not shut up about it.

I was also glad when Kelly Ripa called in and set Rosie straight when Rosie accused her of being homophobic.
    Last edited by tango7; 07-03-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I agree about the Elisabeth/Rosie fight. Rosie went off for no reason (as she often does/did) and EH did not back down. Then Rosie quit and blamed the split screen or some such nonsense. I have never liked Elisabeth very much, but Rosie is a piece of work.

AND, for several years Rosie was obsessed with The View in general and EH in particular. She just would not shut up about it.

I was also glad when Kelly Ripa called in and set Rosie straight when Rosie accused her of being homophobic.
    Rosie often opens her mouth, only to insert her foot.
    AZChristian likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't see Rosie that way at all. I don't always agree with her, but I do most of the time. Also, she admits she was not stable mentally during that time. She's been open about that. After that on air incident she got meds, therapy and made it right with Barbara. That goes a long way with me. And I thought Elizabeth picked the on air fight at the direction of Bill Geddy, but that's water under the bridge and makes no difference now. Elizabeth is gone, Geddy is on his way out and Rose on her way back in.....
    prhoshay, Bucky, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

It wasn't just that Debb, even on her medication, it seems she can dish it out, but she can't take it. I think she has a very cruel side, but that's okay, we cant like everyone, and lets face it, will she be any worse than Sherri and Jenny. It had better come back a new show, the reason for kicking everyone off is ratings. BW herself didnt help that. Loving everyone and stabbing them in the back at the same time
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh yes, they've had their share of personality issues on the show. I recall when the big story was how Barbara said goodbye to Star. Remember that? I was never a Star fan, but I never got why Star couldn't just say goodbye the way she wanted to and not have Barbara micro manage it. I didn't believe what Barb said about that, but, she and Star made up and that's over now too.

Rosie can push buttons. I realize that, but I just like her. I like her personality, warmth and generosity. We both were huge Donny Osmond fans and have a lot of our youth in common. It's sad she has to battle with mental illness, because it does impact her ability to perform. That's why I wish she would stay away from The View. lol

The view today was you tube stars, or whatever they are called. I clicked off half way through. This show cant possibly get worse, no matters who has their bottom in those seats
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Are these shows reruns?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Are these shows reruns?
    I've been wondering the same thing, but in the opening of the show, they showed the date on the screen as July 3, 2014, so I would assume they were either pre-taped or live.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I just can't imagine having Jenny and Sherri hosting after they have been let go. Plus, I thought they went on summer hiatus every year and returned in late August.

+ Reply to Thread