+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1628Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Fox 411 was the same source that said Seth Meyers would be Kelly Ripas cohost to replace Regis with Josh Groban in second place. After Strahan was announced, both Seth and Josh said they had never been offered the job or talked about having it full time.
    Debb70 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Rosie is very polarizing, and people seem to either love her or despise her. I'm very surprised that The View execs want controversy, but if they want it, then no matter WHO they choose, the responses will be very mixed. Personally, I very much hope the rumor is true cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rosie, and think she would be fabulous on The View. I enjoyed every moment of her, the 1st time around and would be thrilled if she were on TV again.

I adore Rosie and enjoy her humor. She's very generous and loves showing it to her audience. However, I hate seeing her stressed and out of control. Based on what Rosie has said about her own condition, the stressors that that kind of show produce is probably not conducive to her staying stable. Therefore, I would be worried as I watched the show. I couldn't enjoy it as much due to the concern in the back of my mind. It could just be a rumor.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Please be an empty rumor as I don't think going backward is ever a good thing
    combatcutie and JunkieGirl like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've read Rosie is back! I adore her, but wonder if this is a good decision. I just worry it's worth the risk of triggering her condition. She's doing so well. Why mess with it?

Rosie O

Maybe they could bring back Meredith, Joy, Rosie and Elizabeth......just kidding. I don't think they would do that, even if they could. lol
    NOOOOOOOOOOO...if this is true, then I definitely won't be watching.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Supposedly it's been confirmed that Ross Matthews, Will Cain, and Jesse Palmer are under consideration to fill a slot on the panel. Ross Matthews is just annoying, and Jesse Palmer: yawn. Don't know enough about Will Cain. Nothing was said in that article about Bill Rancic, so he'll probably be the one.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Fox 411 was the same source that said Seth Meyers would be Kelly Ripas cohost to replace Regis with Josh Groban in second place. After Strahan was announced, both Seth and Josh said they had never been offered the job or talked about having it full time.
    Well, there is hope yet then. I didnt mind Rosie at one time, but now, no, not on this show. She had her chance and she blew it
    combatcutie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sherri almost seems jubilant since her short time has been announced.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    I like Rosie but with her AND Whoopi the show really needs a conservative viewpoint or two to balance it out.
    I'd love it if we could get back to a place where politics isn't so heavily injected into every situation -- just get 5 women (or people) who like to gab who have brains in their heads, and where we stop equating things like talk shows to filling seats on the Supreme Court.

Hasselbeck was the worst example of this, as her idea of discussion is regurgitating talking points. She let me know whose side she was on, but not what makes her tick. Which is why she currently has her dream job.
    JulieAnn and AcookerTV like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is there to talk about on these shows other than politics and gossip?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread