+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1426Likes

Thread: The View

Rosie walked away from her t.v. show and they offered her 50 million dollars to stay but she wanted time with her kids. Her magazine did fail though, and there was a very messy lawsuit or two involved.

Lotuslander, did her magazine fail or did she walk away and then it failed? I thought the reason for the failure was that TPTB wouldn't let her publish what she wanted, she walked, and then they sued her/she sued them.

I think they both are immature... But I find it hilarious how Donald Trump has the audacity to call anyone unattractive, when he himself is not the best looking guy around... You just can't fix ugly.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2185011;
    Lotuslander, did her magazine fail or did she walk away and then it failed? I thought the reason for the failure was that TPTB wouldn't let her publish what she wanted, she walked, and then they sued her/she sued them.
    Gabby... I think you're correct about the magazine, too. I don't remember the specific details, but that sounds familiar.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    From what i recall, she quit the mag do to creative differences.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2185011;
    She battled with the publishers's on having Macy Grey on the cover. They didn't believe Macy would sell but Rosie insisted on her, and that was the beginning of the end. But I'm not sure on all the details. Vanity Fair chronicled it a few years ago. I like her, but she can be very stubborn.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i watched the larry king interview last night too and was utterly disgusted by donald's behavior. he stooped to a new low with the things he said about rosie, not to mention egging her on and basically laughing at her because she refused to go into it more on the show. who's calling WHO a bully?

as for his comments about barbara hating rosie, i found that interesting ... i wonder what she's going to say about that now?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2184979;
    Even worse... the video from Miss Nevada was from five years ago when she was 17. Nothing recent.
    From 5 years ago, that is just ridiculous that they fired her for something she did 5 years ago.

I also find Donald ridiculous because he keeps attacking Rosie on physical apprearances. Believe me, Donald would not have been lucky to have an affair with Marla and whoever he cheated with on her and marry Melania unless he was rich, cause he is fat and ugly and has a big mouth. The only one looking bad is Donald cause he can't keep his mouth shut. Rosie is at least amusing, Donald is only pathetic.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    he also claimed she had a low i.q. he's desperately grasping at straws. if he had any maturity at all, he woudln't stoop to such insults and fight a little more intelligently.

but, as i'm sure everyone has noticed, he keeps bringing up how her show "failed" yet his is a success. so yeah, he's using this for publicity, there's no doubt about it.
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 12-22-2006 at 07:18 AM.

The one time I was really upset with Rosie was over her treatment of Tom Selleck when he did her show. Other than that, I've usually enjoyed her.

I've missed the hoolabaloola but for Trump to criticize one's appearance is really low. Attack her on other levels if you must but it's just cruel to make fun of how someone looks. He's teaching his kids that looks matter more than substance. So I agree with Rosie, he's no moral compass for anyone.

+ Reply to Thread