+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think it's amazing how people are still not used to the fact that James Gandolfini is dead. I know that the thought still causes me to shake my head. I'm the same way about Luther Vandross.
    I am the same way with Luther Vandross as well shay!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Donald Trump is one of the more obnoxious people on this planet. I can't believe he actually pays somebody to "do" his hair. He said negative things about Bergdahl's father's appearance; DOES DONALD NOT LOOK IN ONE OF HIS GOLDEN MIRRORS? While Bergdahl's father's appearance gives me the shudders, Donald has NO room to talk. Bergdahl's father, at least, has an excuse for his look.....what is Trump's excuse?
    Another hypocritical statement coming from that blowhard. Usually that is how someone tries to get under Donald's skin by making fun of his hair. Then he always drags himself into the gutter with that person and insults their appearance. And he wants to be president? LMAO. If I had to choose between Palin and Trump, I'd have to go with Palin. Their debates would look like two children squabbling on the playground. "You're ugly!" "You smell!" and maybe a few your momma jokes thrown in.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sherri is already dressed for Halloween, especially her chosen hair.

"Double, double, toil, and trouble...."
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-16-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    tinderbox likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That was the worst wig I have seen to date, and her outfit? OMG. I wish she would tone it down, she is starting to make me LOL
    tango7 and Debb70 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That was the worst wig I have seen to date, and her outfit? OMG. I wish she would tone it down, she is starting to make me LOL
    That wig
    Sherri gets worse every year. The claw hands, saying "it's so funny". all the Jeffrey talk, the buggy eyes, interrupting everyone. I find her repugnant.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I happened to see Sheri's appearance just for a second, but it was horrible. Why would they allow her to go on the show looking like that? It was embarrassing. She must be having a meltdown. All that laughing, but you know she is crying on the inside.

FORT Fogey

Not only did they let her go out looking like that, but Jenny made a big deal of it, going on about how great she looked. That proves one thing - Jenny McCarthy is not a good friend! I think you are right Deb - with what she is going through, I think that was her (failed) attempt to show the men of her life that she's got it.
    Jahim and bee stung lips like this.

A true friend would have taken Sheri aside and told her she wanted to help her and that was not going to work. PLUS, the show's producer's should have vetoed it. A plain Hell no, would have worked fine.
    combatcutie likes this.

Now, I'm wondering "What IS she going to do for Halloween?"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sherri is channeling S&M today. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread