+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1633Likes

Thread: The View

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2184496;
    I was watching the news channel and heard Donald call her unattractive compared to Tara Connor. Boy, men always bring that up, as if he is a hunk, NOT. I don't like how he claims she is a loser and how her magazine failed and how her tv show failed. That is so untrue. Rosie is the one who should sue Donald for saying 'untrue' statements. Still here was Donald yesterday being called the bigger man giving Tara Connor a second chance and here he is acting like a 2 yr old having a hissy fit. The best thing to have done was to ignore Rosie. Rosie is just saying what a lot of people are thinking. Yes, I hate the way The Donald verbalizes, he does sound like a snakey used car salesman. See Rosie is not the only one who thinks so, she just happens to have a public platform in which to air her opinion. Trouble is this is going to be all over the cable news for the next couple of days as if it is really newsworthy. It is not. Its 2 children fighting in the sandbox.
    whether i agree with what rosie said about trump or not, the way he responded shows me that he's not very mature either.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2184695;
    Are you kidding the ratings will hit the roof.
    True, but I see Barbara as someone who will try to please anyone if it means she can get that interview. Didn't she go to his latest wedding? Headline News reported that Barbara has already spoken with Trump. Trump claimed that Barbara doesn't really like Rosie and predicts that Rosie will ruin the View. Too bad for Trump the ratings are up since Rosie came on board. This it turning out to be some cat fight.

Can i just say that Kellie is beautiful? She really.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Trump was on the O'Reilly report and he was even more horrid about Rosie that before, saying how bad and shaken and nervous she was on todays show, how scared she was that Donald is going to take away her money. He would not back down on the personal insults it got bad even when O'Reilly asked him to stop; then I thought about it, hey wait a minute the ratings on The Apprentice were falling and it starts Jan 7th, in about 17 days, ah ha he wants publicity for his show. What a hypocrite. I also just hear that Miss Nevada got fired cause she too was partying and drinking and someone took a photo of her kissing another girl and there was another shot of her between two other girls and Miss Nevada was basically thrusting her tongue out and so was the other girl and the tongues were touching. It was nothing worst than a 'Girls Gone Wild' trailer and all the girls had their clothes on. The only one who really looks bad here is The Donald, he is such a joke.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't know if anyone is watching/listening to Larry King Live, but The Donald is on a rant by phone with Larry. Is it me, or does he sound like he's sauced?? He's gone from Rosie to the war in Iraq. He absolutely sounds slurred! Without the tape, I'd doubt if he'd remember this rant tomorrow!

He's gone on and on about Rosie, sort of like a trash-talking prizefighter before a big match. He sounded like a complete fool. Rosie declined an invitation to appear tonight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2184968;
    I don't know if anyone is watching/listening to Larry King Live, but The Donald is on a rant by phone with Larry. Is it me, or does he sound like he's sauced?? He's gone from Rosie to the war in Iraq. He absolutely sounds slurred! Without the tape, I'd doubt if he'd remember this rant tomorrow!

He's gone on and on about Rosie, sort of like a trash-talking prizefighter before a big match. He sounded like a complete fool. Rosie declined an invitation to appear tonight.
    I saw it, and I have to say he has completely lost this fight. He sounds like a sad little boy. There is no doubt Rosie tweeked him good and all he has left is his chauvinism to back him up as he claims Rosie is "fat" and a "loser" and "unattractive" (because the underlying assumption in his tirade is you can't be unattractive if your'e a woman and you're on TV). Look in the mirror buddy... you're describing yourself.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2184964;
    Trump was on the O'Reilly report and he was even more horrid about Rosie that before, saying how bad and shaken and nervous she was on todays show, how scared she was that Donald is going to take away her money. He would not back down on the personal insults it got bad even when O'Reilly asked him to stop; then I thought about it, hey wait a minute the ratings on The Apprentice were falling and it starts Jan 7th, in about 17 days, ah ha he wants publicity for his show. What a hypocrite. I also just hear that Miss Nevada got fired cause she too was partying and drinking and someone took a photo of her kissing another girl and there was another shot of her between two other girls and Miss Nevada was basically thrusting her tongue out and so was the other girl and the tongues were touching. It was nothing worst than a 'Girls Gone Wild' trailer and all the girls had their clothes on. The only one who really looks bad here is The Donald, he is such a joke.
    Even worse... the video from Miss Nevada was from five years ago when she was 17. Nothing recent.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    i don't understand...what's the difference between what she said, and what is said about "celebrities" or "people in the public domain" on SNL, Daily Show... where they are made fun of? thanks.

I wonder if this whole fight is just publicity for the failing Apprentice, but then I know Rosie is a big fan of Martha's, and during Martha's stint on her apprentice Rosie was a big fan, pointing out that Martha, unlike the Donald was a self made man. The View has become cutting edge t.v. now, because you really don't know what Rosie is going to say, do or offend next. Everyone wins.

I listened to him on Larry King and he sounds like an idiot. Misquoting Rosie and then going on and on about how Barbara can't stand Rosie, Rosie is getting fired, her magazine failed, View ratings are down, etc. What an azzhat!

Oh no, I hope he doesn't sue me.

+ Reply to Thread