+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1605Likes

Thread: The View

I thought Rosie's impersonation of Donald with her hair flipped over and stupid expression on her face was priceless.

I thought his bankruptcies were well documented, I'm sure I've even heard him proudly referring to times when he's built himself back up from nothing.
    I really think I'd have ignored this if I was him, but then I;m sure he's relishing the publicity.

I think she had a good point with regard to him being the moral compass for anyone considering his own personal life, too.
    Miss USA, what a pile of garbage.
    It's nearly 2007 and yet young women gladly line up to be judged on nothing more than how attractive they are.
    Get a proper job, Tara, for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2184222;
    At this point I have no love lost for either Rosie or The Donald. Let them tear each other up in the press. Get me some popcorn and I'm set!
    Let's lock them in a room together and see who can out-talk the other.
    A one way mirror would make it entertaining for us.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2184531;
    I'm so in!!

Sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me - for them!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2184531;
    That would be enjoyable!! I'll bet Vegas would give odds!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2184497;
    I wonder if Barbara Walter is frantically making phone calls between the two to calm things down. I bet she wishes she was there to stop Rosie from saying it in the first place.
    Are you kidding the ratings will hit the roof.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought it was disrespectful for him to have said that he can get one of his friends to pick up Kellie. Take note donald, she's not with Rosie for her money. Can you say that about your previous relationships?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2184457;
    I think what Wiki had posted is right this time...From what I remember (which may not be much!), The Donald's businesses filed for bankruptcy at some point but he himself never did.
    I agree. He's openly talked about his financial ups and downs through the years.. so I don't understand why he's accusing Rosie about lying. But I didn't see the show (unfortunately... I would have loved to have seen her impression of him) so I don't know the specifics of her claim.

I just think that it's difficult to make a "I read Wiki so I know the truth" argument when some of the stuff there has credibility issues.

AmyLee... I agree. Tacky for him to 1) start attacking Rosie's looks and 2) say he can't get one of his friends to steal Kelly away. Juvenile and immature.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2184699;
    I thought it was disrespectful for him to have said that he can get one of his friends to pick up Kellie. Take note donald, she's not with Rosie for her money. Can you say that about your previous relationships?

Good One!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He sure isn't making many points with his she's fat and ugly. Does the man not have a mirror? I wonder if this will help The Apprentice this year, because I haven't heard anyone say they will be watching?

+ Reply to Thread