+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I loved Bette paying tribute to BW. Those two are close, and that shows.
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

So apparently Sherri's husband is the one who filed for divorce....ouch. I wonder what the heck happened?

Sherri Shepherd Divorce -- Husband Files Papers to Divorce 'View' Host | TMZ.com
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Wow. Well at least Sherri will be prepared to help Jenny through her "jumped into it too fast" divorce in a few years.
    babyfat101 and bee stung lips like this.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out TMZ. They are reporting that Sal has asked for custody of their UNBORN baby who is in the womb of a surrogate and due in JULY! He has asked that the prenup be overturned on the basis of FRAUD and for alimony!!!!!!!! Nasty stuff. Man this is going to be interesting. I can't vouch for anything but this is what TMZ is reporting right now. I don't think their links are allowed her, so I have not included it.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out TMZ. They are reporting that Sal has asked for custody of their UNBORN baby who is in the womb of a surrogate and due in JULY! He has asked that the prenup be overturned on the basis of FRAUD and for alimony!!!!!!!! Nasty stuff. Man this is going to be interesting. I can't vouch for anything but this is what TMZ is reporting right now. I don't think their links are allowed her, so I have not included it.
    WHAT????????!

WOW....firstly, I had no idea they were pregnant through a surrogate....wow,what an entire mess this is if this is all true. Good heavens.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Wow! I'm...shocked! I figured he cheated on her and she was giving him the heave ho. Wrong!

A baby due very soon....by a surrogate. Really? This timing is awful.

WTH did Sherri do for him to file for divorce. Yikes!

I'm positive Sherri would rather have had this all come to a head AFTER BW's month of "good-byes". (Babs won't like being upstaged! heh heh heh)

I'm going to repeat what I said upthread... No wonder Sherri's been beyond obnoxious, for about six months, on The View.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 05-09-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

It still could be Sherri giving the heave ho. I think it's telling that they live primarily in New York but he went out to California and then filed. Isn't California known for having very 50/50 divorce settlements? If he's challenging a prenup he may have known it was over and made that move in hopes of getting the proceedings to California so he could take more of her money.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    It still could be Sherri giving the heave ho. I think it's telling that they live primarily in New York but he went out to California and then filed. Isn't California known for having very 50/50 divorce settlements? If he's challenging a prenup he may have known it was over and made that move in hopes of getting the proceedings to California so he could take more of her money.
    You could be right. I'll admit to knowing nothing about divorce situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    They kept all that pretty quiet, I did read about it . What a mess. She hasn't mentioned him for a long time on the show.

The last thing I read, was that he cheated
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I watched the segment with Jon Cryer the other day. Who makes the decision on which questions are asked? BW asked about the situation with the 2 1/2 men kid and his comments about working on the show. Why does she bother? It happened last year, people no longer care and have moved on. Yet, there she is asking the question as if she is inquiring on something that is current and relevent and it's not. She looks so incompetent and uninformed. No matter how old a 'scandal' is, it's brought up. Thank goodness the panel never let anyone actually answer a question, so the guests don't really answer anyway. Are we going to learn anything new? No. It has already been talked about ad nauseam, run it's course and done. I hope when BW leaves, those stupid old interview questions go away and the co-hosts actually ask questions of relevence or current. Nobody really cares about something that happened a year or 10 ago, unless new information comes forward. BW is in news, she knows the shelf life of a news cycle. Years ago before the internet and 24 hours news channels, we may have not heard the whole story and it made sense to ask the questions, it doesn't now and she just doesn't get that.

As for Sherri, I wouldn't be surprised. She was desperate to get married and the first guy who got along with her son was going to be the one. I checked out her twitter and she hasn't posted much about Sal and the last photo of them together was from early March. This is a story she told in several postings:

one of the reasons I fell in love with Sal. He respected Jeffrey. Sal use to visit me from California and I told him I

never wanted Jeffrey to see a man coming out of my bedroom, so when Sal visited he would get up at 5am and go outside so

when Jeffrey woke up and was eating his breakfast, there would be a knock at the door, he'd run to the door and there

was Sal standing there saying "hey Jeffrey I am here to see you!" Jeffrey would jump in his arms screaming. He never

all Sal had on was a leather jacket and boxer shorts :O) but I loved that Sal respected my son as well as me!

he also respected my wishes to remain celibate... woop woop!
    Umm, that's not respect. They lied/deceived and thought her son was too stupid to realize what was going on. She doesn't respect her own son as she participated in a ruse to fool him. From the beginning, she taught Sal that it was OK to lie as long as you're protecting someone from perceived harm. If she comes out and says Sal was not the man she thought he was, I hope someone slaps her. No, honey he is exactly the man you thought he was, and you thought that was good enough. Dumb twit.

She sure knows how to pick em. That poor little child of hers, I feel sorry for him and the supposedly unborn child.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread