+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

All of the jumping and squealing about the engagement.....hearing about engagements has always made me go , and my next thought is, "Well, I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into, and good luck to you."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looking forward to Whoopi's movie this weekend!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    All of the jumping and squealing about the engagement.....hearing about engagements has always made me go , and my next thought is, "Well, I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into, and good luck to you."
    Agreed.

I'm obviously one of the weirdest women on the planet, because I couldn't care less about engagement rings and weddings etc. I'm a complete weirdo.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Agreed.

I'm obviously one of the weirdest women on the planet, because I couldn't care less about engagement rings and weddings etc. I'm a complete weirdo.
    I didn't care either, I am not a fan of Jenny though.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I'm happy to see anyone happy, as long as their happiness is not derived from hurting someone.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

BW doesn't think that babies say "Dada" until 2 years old. Somebody help me.....better yet, help her.

Lindsay Lohan, cohost....... Evidently, there was absolutely NOBODY else available.
    Debb70 likes this.

Really enjoyed Whoopi's movie last night! Would like to see it again, for the nuances that I may have missed. Movies/shows always seem to pack a different kind of punch the second time around.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Really enjoyed Whoopi's movie last night! Would like to see it again, for the nuances that I may have missed. Movies/shows always seem to pack a different kind of punch the second time around.
    Same here. It was very enjoyable. I want to see it again since I was a bit sleepy when I watched it the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did Whoopi do to lose weight? It is really noticeable, and I mean that in a good way.

Whoopi said she had quit smoking on Wendy Williams recently. I don't watch The View very often, so wasn't sure if she talked about it there.

+ Reply to Thread