+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1811Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I see that Kathy Griffin was on today! Kathy has said that Barbara hated her and would not let her back on. I guess she changed her mind and decided to let it go before she leaves the show.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'm to the point where I say take this pathetic show off the air and take The Talk along with you. I'm so sick of talk shows with a bunch of people blithering and blabbering over each other, it isn't even funny.
    babyfat101 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I lost interest with The View, but I still think The Talk has something to offer. I think The View could get it back too with the right panel and the loss of Barbara and Bill Geddie.

I can handle The Talk - The View, not so much.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Has something changed on The View lately? I turned it on today and the entire program had the NY City skyline as a backdrop rather than the wall of photos. Perhaps this was a prerecorded show as there wasn't much of any current hot topics?

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that annifran. I did watch it today, however, and it was not prerecorded. Jenny McCarthy announced that she's engaged - she's wearing a yellow sapphire - it's huge! It was also announced that all of the past co-hosts will be on to commemorate Barbara Walter's departure. Rosie... Star... Meredith... Elisabeth... Woah!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that annifran. I did watch it today, however, and it was not prerecorded. Jenny McCarthy announced that she's engaged - she's wearing a yellow sapphire - it's huge! It was also announced that all of the past co-hosts will be on to commemorate Barbara Walter's departure. Rosie... Star... Meredith... Elisabeth... Woah!
    Oh yes, and her son says I have another daddy. How many has the child had?? The other co-hosts will be on the day before BW leaves
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I thought Jenny's engagement announcement was great! I loved that she kept it secret so we got to see the genuine responses - especially Sherri.

Booooo. I have said before I love Donnie, and am happy if he is happy as realistically I have no stake in his relationships with ANYone...but I dont care for Jenny. Was hoping they had fizzled out cuz I hadnt heard much about her, on his side anyway (I dont really follow her)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:The FoRT's Best Little Sister And Social Media Mogul

FORT Fogey

I'm not crazy about the way they handle their relationship publicly either. But the engagement announcement was really cool!

+ Reply to Thread