+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1808Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Today was a pretty good day on the show. Lots of comedians; Works for me! I have always adored George Wallace! He is hilarious and he keeps it pretty clean. Tammy Pescatelli is a scream! Always loved her. Each host was responsible for bringing on 1 comedian; Barbara's choice was the worst.....not funny, at all, IMO.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The worst thing about yesterday's show was that Sherri did not take the day off with Barbara. She was soooo annoying during that cook-off segment that it was pathetic. It was a seriously noisy show yesterday.

Today, I couldn't after the guest host, whomever she is, said something about having married her first boyfriend when she was 20 (she's now 41), stooopid BW asked her if she felt she had missed anything, there was s slightly uncomfortable pause. BW, the woman didn't say that he was her FIRST sexual experience....just her first boyfriend. I thought that was a totally unnecessary question. We really should watch where we "step". WHEN IS MAY COMING???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Her last day is FRIDAY, MAY 16!!!!!
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey

The dancing bananas have to be what Whoopi is doing every morning for the next six weeks.

May 12-May 16....All Barbara Celebration. Minus ME!!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

She is going to help produce it isn't she? hmm she will still have too much say imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Probably. When she was telling about her last day, she DID specify that it was the last day that she would be on as a co-host.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Probably. When she was telling about her last day, she DID specify that it was the last day that she would be on as a co-host.
    She just can't completely let go. She also said she'd be on tv, in general, depending on future big news events.

I understand it must be difficult to move on with a new chapter in life after having spent 50 years on television. I do. However, people like Johnny Carson retired from public life with true class. BW? Not so much....
    combatcutie likes this.

I have a feeling she'll be sitting right next to Bill Geddie every single day.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I watched today because of Mark Eiglarsh. Love that guy!

Barbara is so hilarious. When she announced her final air date and added that she'd rather go while no one is saying "she's still here?" I almost spat out my coffee. Hahaha. People have been saying that for at least 3 or 4 years lady.

Watching Sherri and Jenny kiss up to BW was nauseating. Another month and a half of that? Ugh.

Joan Rivers saying David Letterman and BW were F buddies was kinda funny.
    tinderbox likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread