+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

i dont watch the view (ive seen it before in prev years though), but reading the last few comments i gotta question

as far as i know the view invites people onto the show, i dont think rachel campos calls them begging to come on

and she is a repeat guest, you already know what your getting

so is the views purpose to invite people on who they dont agree with politically (for the sake of appearing fair) and then fight and argue

honestly imho i dont know why people want to hear about politics early in the morning especially when people go crazy over it... imagine regular everyday people getting into heated arguements about politicians usually people they dont know, it seems pretty stupid when you think about it

they have several choices on cable news if thats your thing

i doubt rachel cares that much about not getting a job there especially when you look at how elisabeth has been treated by the others and the amount of internet hate, why would she want that...her husband is a politician still i think so he should be a multimillionaire in no time

the view should be true to themselves and keep a bunch of liberal actors and entertainers on the guest list...how many times can you do a show and invite ann coulter on to fight and argue or have cohost walk off

pointless

thats all i had to say

honestly imho i dont know why people want to hear about politics early in the morning especially when people go crazy over it... imagine regular everyday people getting into heated arguements about politicians usually people they dont know, it seems pretty stupid when you think about it
    I don't, so it was turned off yet again. i usually turn on to see who the guests are..Jenny bores me to death, her and her dating dad
    combatcutie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sherri's hair today....not her best look.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Barbara hosted 20/20 Friday night and it was really good. I was surprised. It was a VERY interesting story about this man who grew up thinking he was the kidnapped/rescued/returned baby to a couple in Chicago, only to learn as a adult that he was not the child that was abducted from the hospital soon after birth. He is now on a quest with the FBI and ABC news to find out where he came from and where the real abducted child is today. Fascinating!

That poor man has been going through that for a number of years.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cried seeing Patrick Swayze again. He was one of the good guys and the reason I recorded the show
    combatcutie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I saw that Jenny was negative about Jim Carrey on the Sterns show. The article went on to say that she is now dating some football star. Did I blink my eyes and miss the end of her "oh so fabulous" relationship with one of the Wahlburgs??

That must have been an old Stern because as of last friday she and Donnie were still together. I remember a while ago she did diss Jim, but that was pretty soon after the break up. (tho there have been Blind Items on websites that they may be done and Donnie is seeing one of his co-workers on Blue Bloods. I hope its true, I love Donnie and dont like that he is dating her!)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

She hasn't been going on and on about Wahlberg like she was now that you mention it, has she? Between Jenny and Halle Berry, they do have their troubles keeping a man....and THEY seem to be the common denominator. Yikes! Just heard today that Halle's marriage looks to be on the rocks, too.
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    That must have been an old Stern because as of last friday she and Donnie were still together. I remember a while ago she did diss Jim, but that was pretty soon after the break up. (tho there have been Blind Items on websites that they may be done and Donnie is seeing one of his co-workers on Blue Bloods. I hope its true, I love Donnie and dont like that he is dating her!)
    This was all on E NEWS- today's edition= with both the Stern thing and the football boyfriend happening this weekend

+ Reply to Thread