+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1532Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

The style of that dress reminded me of what the women wear in those secret enclaves of polygamous families. Maybe she is filming a movie and just came from the set!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It reminded me of what the yeomen wear in England. It was bad....and she needs to see a hairstylist.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sheri is wearing orange hair today.
    combatcutie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Do they ever stop talking above one another, Mario drives me crazy without this lot. I turned it off
    tinderbox likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sherri needs to be put in time-out. She talks/yells too damn much.
    Florimel and tinderbox like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sherri needs to be put in time-out. She talks/yells too damn much.
    I was reading their Facebook page. I expected it to be about BW, it was really a lot of complaints about Sherri
    -Andy Rooney-

BW's earrings, today, are some of the stupidest looking things I've seen in a long time. Tasteless.

I was disgusted yesterday when they were talking about the Oscars. They asked if anyone thought Kim Novak should have just opted out of the Oscars and let people remember her when she was beautiful!!! WTH is wrong with these women? Denigrating someone because they are aging just supports the idea that women over a certain age are invisible, or should be invisible. Youth and beauty aren't the only purposeful thing in life, most of us have much more to contribute to society as we grow older. The women on the View need mirrors.
    combatcutie and Florimel like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I was disgusted yesterday when they were talking about the Oscars. They asked if anyone thought Kim Novak should have just opted out of the Oscars and let people remember her when she was beautiful!!! WTH is wrong with these women? Denigrating someone because they are aging just supports the idea that women over a certain age are invisible, or should be invisible. Youth and beauty aren't the only purposeful thing in life, most of us have much more to contribute to society as we grow older. The women on the View need mirrors.
    Well, look at who is on the panel....Jenny, miss botox, breast implants and god only knows what else
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The women on the view are so out of touch, its both shameful and sad
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread