+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1427Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Not soon enough.
    combatcutie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LOL I heard Andy say that Jenny McCarthy told Barbara to hush up yesterday. Is that true? Jenny brushed it off and said she was suffering from PMS.

I hate to admit it, but there was a cute segment on the show today with BW on all 4s, in her dress, doing butt exercises with the rest of the gang. It made me laugh, especially when she got up and stuck her butt out for a butt picture with Sherri! It was worth seeing.
    combatcutie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The ladies seem so light and happy without BW being there. It is actually refreshing. Sunny Hostin is the guest host, and she is very good and would make a great addition to a decent show.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The ladies seem so light and happy without BW being there. It is actually refreshing. Sunny Hostin is the guest host, and she is very good and would make a great addition to a decent show.
    Like I have posted here before I never ever watch The View but I am looking forward to May when BW is gone

AND oh Sunny Hostin is awesome. I watch allot of Court TV (TRU) and HLN where she is always contributing as well as on CNN and other news programs.

She would be awesome on The View.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I agree that Sunny would be great. She would be like going back to the good stuff that Star Jones brought to the show originally without all the drama.

Agreed.

FORT Regular

I will be back, at least recording when BW is gone!

Kelly Cuoco had on one of the ugliest dresses I think I've ever seen and her hair.......well.....just NO.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Kelly Cuoco had on one of the ugliest dresses I think I've ever seen and her hair.......well.....just NO.
    I know. WTH is going on with her sense of dress???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread