+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1427Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Khate is a biotch of the worst kind. Her 15 minutes were up about 100015 minutes ago and it is time outlets like the View call her out on her crap!
    Florimel and bee stung lips like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I watched the View (which I don't usually watch) just to see how the twins behaved after last week's fiasco on the Today show. They were much more like you'd expect teenagers to be . . . which means they were just happier about being on The View than Today, or . . . they caught so much grief from Mommie Dearest last week that they figured they'd better not push their luck twice.

I do not like Khate, and don't trust her any further than I could throw her. The kids' book will be a fascinating read.

She probably grabbed that plastic spoon and "Happied" them right up.
    bee stung lips likes this.

I liked the twins, one is really shy though( as I would of been) I love that Maddie wants to be a singer
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I like Sherri's hair when she wears the dark brown hair. I think it's much more flattering that that orange-looking hair that she likes to wear.

She drove me crazy doing that church "Uhmm...." all during the interview with the woman who dealt with the gunman. I've always wondered how they've decided who is going to sit in on an interview and who won't. Whoopi and Jenny passed on the interview. The woman's book sounds interesting. Antoinette Tuff.

Whoopi and Jenny were back right after the woman's interview segment was over.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I watched this morning.

My worst nightmare.

Mario Cantone and Sherry.

UGH.

There must be a gay man fighting to get out of Sherry's body.

Or she was one in a previous life.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I just heard that Rosie O'Donnell is scheduled to appear on The View on Feb. 7!!!!!! Is this her first return visit?
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just heard that Rosie O'Donnell is scheduled to appear on The View on Feb. 7!!!!!! Is this her first return visit?
    Yes. I'm pretty sure it is.

I'm not all that surprised about this because Rosie's biggest beef was with Elisabeth...and she's no longer on the show.

Rosie must have invested her money from her original show very well. She is one of those celebrities who is still loaded after all these years. There are other celebs who have very involved long term careers, but don't seem to have the financial success of Rosie. I've often wondered about that. She doesn't seem to have to work, yet she lives her life exactly as she pleases, give huge amounts to charity and is generous with her family.

I am not a fan of Rosie, and it seems her relationships don't last. For me there is very dark side to her
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread