Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    46 pounds over 20, at that!

Her voice does get tiresome.
    She looks good, but seeing her and Jenny yesterday she was just annoying
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She has lost over 20 pounds I think. I just wish she would shut up now and then
    I wish she'd shut up more now than then LOL. And I agree, her and Jenny were so annoying to watch yesterday
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I wish she'd shut up more now than then LOL. And I agree, her and Jenny were so annoying to watch yesterday
    I haven't been watching, but I saw those two and thought- WTH is this show now? it was so strange, a farce..it isn't on in our house today and likely wont be again
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tim Gunn was on today and made over Jenny's dad so he could, hopefully, find a love interest. I thought he looked like he was wearing a clown suit.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I haven't watched this show in a very very long time. However, for the heck of it I tuned in one day last week and found The View to be totally unrecognizable from what it once was. It's become extremely amateur and painful to see. I cannot believe Whoopi is still on the panel.

FORT Fogey

I usually like Tim Gunn's makeovers, but that suit was awful. He said he was trying to make Jenny's father look like a fun guy. Yup, a guy showing up for a date in that suit would make me laugh alright!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Tim Gunn was on today and made over Jenny's dad so he could, hopefully, find a love interest. I thought he looked like he was wearing a clown suit.
    BWAHAHAHA....Me too. It looked like he walked right out of the 70's with that stupid suit
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The only thing he was missing was a bottle of seltzer water and a water-squirting carnation in his lapel!
    combatcutie and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

BW's necklace today.....
    Ugly.

I can't believe that Walters asked Fantasia if she was suicidal. I felt that was something that should have been asked in private.

I don't really know anything about Kate Gosselin, but it seems that she "rides herd" on her 13 year old daughters, almost daring them to embarrass her again. I do understand that 13 is a PIA age, especially for girls. It's like they'd rather not speak than to say something that will set her off later. I couldn't believe that stooopid Jenny asked them what it was like to watch their parents go through a divorce. Surely, there was a better question. When they loosen up, they do seem to be more charming. I'm guessing that, when they can, they will be more than ready to get away from home. I don't know what to think of Kate. She seems kind of like Mommy Dearest; it's like they DO love their mother, but they are very cautious around her.

Fantasia's body and the dress she wore today were SICK!!!! (I've never used that word, before now, but it really seemed appropriate! )
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread