+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1525Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Well, "apples" are larger at the top.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    IMHO I believe that Meryl Streep is a star, an extremely talented actress. A far cry from a celebrity. Living in the City of Angels, it's just a pet peeve of mine when real talent is mixed up with no talent.
    I completely agree. She is first an foremost an outstanding actress and then a star. Celebrity just comes along for her as a side effect she can't avoid. Your pet peeve matches mine.
    elleprn likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

BW is wearing the necklace that I have always wanted her to send me!! I just love that piece. I really, really need that!

Well, Sherri beat Barbara to the punch.....Sherri fell down after, seemingly, tripping over the thick sole of those ridiculous shoes that she likes to wear! She was walking off-set, with a plate of food (her husband was in the audience) and did a face plant. She said that food ended up all over BW's clothes! She said she now knows that she has lost weight because she has a bruised hip bone! It was the day that Rocco DeSpirito was on. The camera caught the splat! Everybody went running over to her, and she was relieved that they did.

Had that happened to BW, with her frail self, BW would have ended up in all kinds of different puzzle pieces.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

BW doesn't wear 6 inch heels, that's way too high, Sherri should take the shoes off before she walks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Andy Cohen's scruffy beard looks AWFUL. I don't think it is flattering on him, in the least. I'm with his mother.....he needs to get rid of it.

AmyKay likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Sherri looks fabulous. She has unfortunate fat distribution, though. When seated all we see are her arms, double chin and breasts. She looks heavy and when she stands up and comes around the front her body and legs are very slim.
    Sherri is shaped like the Tasmanian devil. Heavy up top, narrow down below.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Never thought about it, but you called it correctly!

Shame on you!!!! You are out of control!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Never thought about it, but you called it correctly!

Shame on you!!!! You are out of control!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

She has lost over 20 pounds I think. I just wish she would shut up now and then
    combatcutie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

46 pounds over 20, at that!

Her voice does get tiresome.

+ Reply to Thread