+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1435Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

I, once, heard an old man say, "Ain't nothin' wrong with being henpecked.....so long as you are pecked by the right hen." For some reason, I've never forgotten that! I just assumed he was more of an expert on that subject than I was.
    babyfat101 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Hahahaha!

He's probably right!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

As much as I have no use for celebrities, I ADORE MERYL STREEP. Can't get enough of her!

Sherri has been having Rocco DeSpirito prepare her food, and Sherri looks fantastic!! She is being mindful of her diabetes.

At the end of the show today, Barbara looked like the drunk woman sitting down at the precinct station on Christmas night. She had on this tall, wiggling/gyrating, Christmas tree hat.....and she didn't know why her drink was red after Jax put cranberry juice in it!
    Shoepie, elleprn and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

IMHO I believe that Meryl Streep is a star, an extremely talented actress. A far cry from a celebrity. Living in the City of Angels, it's just a pet peeve of mine when real talent is mixed up with no talent.

FORT Fogey

Sherri looks fabulous. She has unfortunate fat distribution, though. When seated all we see are her arms, double chin and breasts. She looks heavy and when she stands up and comes around the front her body and legs are very slim. I want to say to her, eat what you want on xams, it is only one day. She would find herself fill very quickly, too.

Meryl is a delight. I would have asked different questions. Barbara was focused on her note cards as always. Meryl often stays in character the entire time and I would like to have known if she did on Osage.

What is "xams"? Sherri has that body shape that is typically associated with diabetes.

From what she was relating, Meryl didn't always stay in character. She talked about the crew coming over to her place for potluck in the evenings, so it sounds like she went into a relaxed mode then.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    IMHO I believe that Meryl Streep is a star, an extremely talented actress. A far cry from a celebrity. Living in the City of Angels, it's just a pet peeve of mine when real talent is mixed up with no talent.
    I adore Meryl, I never miss a movie she is in.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What is "xams"? Sherri has that body shape that is typically associated with diabetes.

From what she was relating, Meryl didn't always stay in character. She talked about the crew coming over to her place for potluck in the evenings, so it sounds like she went into a relaxed mode then.
    I must have missed that. The UPS guy came to the door and I didn't hit pause.

Xmas dinner. She was talking about staying on her diet over the holidays during hot topics.

Makes more sense now. I thought there was a new diet industry word.

FORT Fogey

Sherri has that body shape that is typically associated with diabetes.
    I have heard that about "apple" shaped bodies. Hers does not fit any body name, though. She carries weight in her arms and neck to an exaggerated degree. If she continues to lose will it ever effect her arms, is what I am wondering.

+ Reply to Thread