+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1529Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Funny you mention Barbara getting out to the chairs. I noticed they changed the sequence of the opening to now start with the women walking out then going to the graphics. I just realized they do that so Barbara can be helped into her chair off camera.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There have been times when they are already seated when the cameras roll but, so far, it's not every day.

When they are showing off the clothes, Sherri is usually grabbing at Barbara so that she won't fall. She's usually reeling and teetering.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    There have been times when they are already seated when the cameras roll but, so far, it's not every day.

When they are showing off the clothes, Sherri is usually grabbing at Barbara so that she won't fall. She's usually reeling and teetering.

Yes, I have noticed that. She seems to have bad days and good days. Weeble. That has given me so much pleasure. Thank you for that!

Glad it entertained you! I didn't get tickled until you ladies mentioned it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

With as much respect as I lost for Paula Deen, I have to admit that she sure does have adorable sons!

It figures that Barbara would be there today. She is so far up Michael Bloomberg's butt that it is sickening. She has no shame. I guess we all have people like that who will make us stupid, too. Oprah would probably do that for me!

Watching BW walk out and get high fives from the audience, all I can think is that it wouldn't take much for the high five to slam her to her butt.
    Shoepie likes this.

Whoopi is wearing what looks like gigantic pop beads today. BW looks like she has a neck injury or has been sparring in the boxing ring and is trying to dry the sweat Sherri is wearing her "Tonda, The Jungle Girl" hair and top/outfit today. Nancy Grace is wearing a handcuffs necklace....wonder if she picked that out herself? Not the most attractive piece, but if she likes it, I love it, I guess.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Nancy Grace is wearing a handcuffs necklace....wonder if she picked that out herself? Not the most attractive piece, but if she likes it, I love it, I guess.
    This is actually her design and she sells them on her site. They are not attractive at all
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I loved when Nancy had her hand raised and Sherry kept talking. Nancy is a very agressive guest. Anderson Cooper said she was not a good co host but in his quiet way with humor. She wants to take the floor and keep it.
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Anderson was putting it mildly. Nancy is beyond horrible and NEVER lets anyone get a word in. I'm glad someone gave her a taste of her own medicine. Not only does she talk over people, but she is rude and condescending!!!
    Florimel, Shoepie and overseas like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I pity poor Nancy Grace's husband. He must be as henpecked as a man can get for that marriage to still be working.
    Florimel likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread