+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Barbara actually made some sense and said exactly what I think. The subject was George Clooney saying he has not met the woman he wants to marry yet. That is just a stock answer. He has no intention of marrying. He must be tired of being asked that question.
    prhoshay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate the shoe boots the women have been wearing for the last few years. Maybe they remind me, too much, of the shoes the nuns used to wear when they were in habit. Hated those, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I'm starting to enjoy watching The View again, only because of the faces that Sherri makes when Barbara cuts her off. Barbara babbles anytime she has a thought, but it does seem like she talks over Sherri more than the other women. Perhaps she's hard of hearing too, and since she sits next to Sherri she doesn't SEE that she's talking like she does for Whoopi and Jenny. But Sherri just cannot hold her frustration in anymore. You can almost read her thoughts on her face thinking "oh okay fine, you go ... AGAIN"
    Shoepie likes this.

Interesting and hilarious!!

I hate that they've decided to concentrate on pop culture. The show seems more vacuous than usual.....just like all of the other shows.

I keep waiting for Barbara to fall over. She's like a Weeble.....she wobbles but she won't fall down.
    Shoepie and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I keep waiting for Barbara to fall over. She's like a Weeble.....she wobbles but she won't fall down.
    OMG, I just about spit my drink out at my computer
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

R. Kelly was on today. He is damn near 50 years old, and was dressed like some clown in their 20s. He had on all of these gold chains, and the zipper on his pants pretty much ran from his waist to mid-thigh. FOOL.

I really don't like Sherri's top today. I don't guess she and Barbara conferred before dressing for the show today. Double thumbs down.

Here's this stupid Baldwin broad. Why don't these people just stay out of the spotlight that them complain so much about. I think she is going to take on HIS stupid traits. The paps only harass them because the stupid Baldwins give them the stupid reactions that they want. I don't like these people. They are such victims. Are they victims or VOLUNTEERS? I vote "Volunteers".

Oops....my bad....Sherri is wearing an UGLY dress!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 12-12-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I hate that they've decided to concentrate on pop culture. The show seems more vacuous than usual.....just like all of the other shows.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You are on a roll girl, keep it coming!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Yes she did. Remember?

Barbara Walter Recovering after Inauguration

This is the only thing I could find in relation:

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imag...con-iphone.pnganigif_enhanced-buzz-17223-1368614304-0.jpg
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

She is due to retire in the spring, yes? I don't think she is going to make it that far; she seems to be going down hill at a pretty fast clip. I don't mean dying, just unable to contribute to the conversation in a way that does not irritate her cohosts and viewers. The next step will have the hosts all seated when the show begins. She is on the verge of needing help to get out there, up that step and in her seat without serious assistance. She barely toddles out front to show off her cheap outfit and doesn't even turn toward the camera or show the back.

Which brings me to the hamming that Jenny feels compelled to display. Just show the damn outfit and sit down. She could not even manage to hold her hair up to show the the detail on the back of her sweater the other day. Sherri does the same thing but not as bad. Make like a model girls and allow the outfit to show itself; we don't want to see all the overly done posing. It is not entertaining. Sheeesh.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

+ Reply to Thread