+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1355Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I never ever watch The View but I am watching it this week because I live here in the OC and go to DL allot!

Babs is so bad. She misspeaks, she interrupts, she talks over people, she cuts people off and when asked a question totally answers with something that has nothing to do with the question asked of her.

Don't TPTB know Babs is so so so bad and so so so annoying?

I am enjoying everything Disney but come Friday, that will be my final day to watch.

And hey, maybe if they RETIRE her, I will watch!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I dislike Disney; he wasn't a good man. I took my kids to DW, of course, and we had a good time but neigther of them cared about the characters. They annoy me as much clowns. All they do is bounce and wave. Creepy

Barbara could not pronounce Demi Lovato's last name. Oh come on. It is sounds exactly like it is spelled.

Now we have a barber shop quartet, another most annoying thing. Will it stop? I cannot turn away.

I am watching because Kurt Russell is the guest. My son knows him, Goldie and their dogs from flying them here and there.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Barbara just told Goldie to hang on to him because she felt some urges coming. Whoppie leaped up, horrified, and moved to sit between Sherry and Jenny. Babs filter or lack there of, may never make it until Spring.

Jenny is wearing a fabulous black lace skirt. I love to wear long skirts on holidays when I host them.

FORT Fogey

I was halfway listening to parts of the show from another room and heard Barbara saying that about Kurt Russell. Did she refer to Goldie as "Rosie," or did I imagine that? I did catch some of the Barbershop Quartet serenade and saw Barbara waving her hands around in the air like a lunatic. It was creepy! She said she didn't want to go home, but home is exactly where she needs to be.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

She said Goldie. They all acted embarassed and coy when the quartet sang to them. A little odd, I thought. They didn't mean the words, it was written for them to sing and very corny.

I just realized that Demi had been a guest all week which makes Babs not being able to pronounce her last name more horrifying.

Goldie has to stop the lip injections, she looked like she was going to float away that's all I saw.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Goldie has to stop the lip injections, she looked like she was going to float away that's all I saw.
    I haven't seen her in a long time. No one should plump their lips, they always look odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I haven't seen her in a long time. No one should plump their lips, they always look odd.
    I have a friend that does hers a touch, a light touch- they always look great .Goldie, hmm not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have a friend that does hers a touch, a light touch- they always look great .Goldie, hmm not so much
    We may see celebs who do this and we can't tell.

FORT Fogey

Cher plumped her lips, and they look great. Everything she did to herself looks great! Goldie looks ridiculous. Don't these people look at themselves in the mirror?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Cher plumped her lips, and they look great. Everything she did to herself looks great! Goldie looks ridiculous. Don't these people look at themselves in the mirror?
    Celebrities must have different mirrors than us mere mortals. Kind of like the ones in Alice in Wonderland. Or maybe fun house mirrors.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread