+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Wouldn't it be humiliating to announce passionately on national TV that you want to marry a man who hasn't even asked you?
    Brad tried to keep her from saying it.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    She's lucky that she looks like she does, and has the body that she has. Because since her behavior is now a pattern, and not just something she's done for one guy, there are a lot of men who'd run from her ... only they really like the way she looks!
    I agree. Sort of. If she wasn't a celebrity, she'd be the girl that a guy fools around with but wouldn't date or marry her. Since she is famous, many guys would date or possibly marry her for that reason alone.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Barbara was sitting between Jenny and Kathy Griffith on the couch and she could not get a word in edgewise and she tried really hard! They both ignored her. Not to be rude, they were just on a roll and having fun. Kathy was teasing Jenny about stealing her boyfriend (Donnie). Barbara actually tried to break in with the queston, "how did she steal your boyfriend" and they just kept going. Barbara is humorless, as we know. This show is going down and it is picking up some speed on that track.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate to admit it, but Brad Garrett was a good guest host. He really made me laugh!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When is Barbara's last day? Next year? They may have to do something before she retires, but if they can make it until she retires, I bet they totally revamp the show. Perhaps call it The NEW View. Bring back Meredith Vierra and all new panel, except for her. Maybe even let Whoopi go. I'm just speculating.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Meredith is about to launch her own daytime talk show, so I don't think she's coming back.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Did anyone hear Sharon Osburne trash-talking the ladies of The View. She said she loves Babs to death but the rest of the hosts can all go to hell, (or something along those lines), which prompts me to ask, when did Sharon become such a bitter, cantankerous, catty, petty old woman? Seriously every other week it seems like she's feeding with someone new.

I don't see the women of The View checking for her, so her checking for them only makes her look dumb.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Meredith is about to launch her own daytime talk show, so I don't think she's coming back.
    I thought it was an on-line show and she owns the company producing it. In light of that, it would be pretty easy to leave it if she wanted to. If I were her, I think I would stick with my own project and leave The View alone.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There's something about going back where you've already been that, generally, doesn't work out.....in most situations. You left for a reason, now keep it moving.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I haven't seen the entire footage of Sharon dissing the View panel, (except for Barbara,) but the part I did see looked like Sharon was drunk. Perhaps she was pretending. It looked like they were doing shots and she took a shot, threw the shot glass over her shoulder and then made her comment in a drunken manner. Considering her husband's battle wlith substance abuse, I find it rather surprising.

I've never heard of Sherri or Whoopi saying anything against Sharon before. Sherri was DWTS and so was Kelly Osbourne, but I don't think it was at the same time. I can't figure it out either.

+ Reply to Thread