+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

But does missing a right-winger matter when all you're talking about Miley Cyrus and what happened on reality TV shows last night? I'm amazed at the number of things happening in this world that politics or not effect people's lives, and they barely even acknowledge they are happening. Even if they don't debate it, they barely mention the Obamacare roll-out, shootings in the news, etc. I think that there are scribbles on the notebooks of 14 year old girls that are better informed that the topics they discuss on The View these days! That's another reason why I think it's silly for Barbara to dismiss criticism of Jenny on her views. She doesn't get to express them, so how could viewers dislike them?

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Well as a diehard liberal I will say that the show is sorely lacking without a rightwing host.

Its a blatant oversight that will come back to bite them in their collective a$$es.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

They haven't really taken into account who their audience was, now they rarely talk politics
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I am fine with them staying away from politics, as I have said before. Barbara needs to change her flesh colored hair.

Brad Garrett is hysterical. The girls really went after him for his young girlfriend. He rolled with it beautifully. When asked what they have in common he replied legos.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am fine with them staying away from politics, as I have said before. Barbara needs to change her flesh colored hair.

Brad Garrett is hysterical. The girls really went after him for his young girlfriend. He rolled with it beautifully. When asked what they have in common he replied legos.
    I didn't see any of that, I don't like him. I know Babs didn't like it when Kathy said during the break babs was dishing out orders .I did FF through most of it, and stopped on Peta and Brant
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I saw today that Barbara did an interview with the media critic Howard Kurtz where she defended Jenny and acknowledged all the criticism that Jenny is getting. In the interview, she was asked if Jenny's stand on immunizations was a cause of the dislike, and Barbara said she thought it was. Baloney Barbara! I disagree with Jenny on immunizations, and certainly didn't follow her "advice" with my own kids. But there are plenty of people I disagree with but still enjoy on various TV shows. Jenny isn't horrible on The View because a few years ago she crusaded for something I disagree with. She's horrible on The View because she's constantly begging for attention and not saying anything interesting.
    Didn't see it today, but did I hear correctly yesterday that Jenny actually was saying that she really wants to marry Donnie Wahlberg? Did he propose to her? I didn't hear anything about that. She acts so desperate ... let the man pursue you, Jenny. Geez, what is the matter with her?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Didn't see it today, but did I hear correctly yesterday that Jenny actually was saying that she really wants to marry Donnie Wahlberg? Did he propose to her? I didn't hear anything about that. She acts so desperate ... let the man pursue you, Jenny. Geez, what is the matter with her?
    I didn't hear where he proposed either. It's just another one of her "it's all about me.....look at me...I'm the only one that exists" attitude.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Wouldn't it be humiliating to announce passionately on national TV that you want to marry a man who hasn't even asked you?

FORT Fogey

I wonder if Donnie realizes just how wimpy he's looking to a lot of America sticking around with a woman who behaves like Jenny is over him. The woman fan base that he has doesn't look at that and say "Oh isn't it wonderful".

FORT Fogey

I kind of feel sorry for her. Of course, I only know what I see on TV, but she seems to be so needy of male validation.
    prhoshay likes this.

FORT Fogey

She's lucky that she looks like she does, and has the body that she has. Because since her behavior is now a pattern, and not just something she's done for one guy, there are a lot of men who'd run from her ... only they really like the way she looks!

+ Reply to Thread