+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1503Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gawd I'm so sick of Jenny and Donny gushing all over each other on national TV it isn't even funny. It's always those who make the biggest display of their affection for each other whose relationships end up on trash heap. Angelina and Billy Bob anyone??
    If they have to do that, I agree that there isn't much there. It will fall apart soon
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I don't think Jenny and Donnie are fake. There are new in love and I believe that.

[Delete for off topic]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-09-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Florimel, Imperfect1 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Dr. Drew was guest host that day and I felt sorry for him as he couldn't get a word in edge wise. I thought with him on there we would get a male point of view. No such luck. Who would want to go on the view with these women anyway, esp. a male.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

I don't like that they are using the stunt of a male cohost so often now. It used to be fun when they would do it on rare occasions. But it's not a novelty when they do it every day!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've given it some thought and I think TPTB are trying, intentionally, to ruin this show for them to have an excuse to take it off the air when BW leaves, if not before. I think they'd rather croak than admit that this show can run, successfully, without her.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What is with Sherri and the orange hair today?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vanderpump looks like she's wearing gigantic clown shoes.

FORT Fogey

I saw today that Barbara did an interview with the media critic Howard Kurtz where she defended Jenny and acknowledged all the criticism that Jenny is getting. In the interview, she was asked if Jenny's stand on immunizations was a cause of the dislike, and Barbara said she thought it was. Baloney Barbara! I disagree with Jenny on immunizations, and certainly didn't follow her "advice" with my own kids. But there are plenty of people I disagree with but still enjoy on various TV shows. Jenny isn't horrible on The View because a few years ago she crusaded for something I disagree with. She's horrible on The View because she's constantly begging for attention and not saying anything interesting.
    AmyKay, Shoepie and AlwaysVeg like this.

I had it on for 15 mins, and they were all shouting over one another, I had to turn it off. Hubby is home and he said that's an awful racket
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Well as a diehard liberal I will say that the show is sorely lacking without a rightwing host.

Its a blatant oversight that will come back to bite them in their collective a$$es.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread