+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Then Sherri and Jenny got right in the middle of the band with Selena still standing there after singing, in order to deliver their stupid "What's Popping" segment, while the cohost of the day grabbed Selena and awkwardly hustled her off the stage! Oh Lord, please cancel this idiotic show! (I just tuned in while eating lunch and got fascinated by the trainwreck.)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think the guest host, whoever that was, was holding Barbara up at the end of the show. The panel no longer walks out onto the stage at the beginning of the show. The words "doddering old lady" come to mind.

GO AWAY.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    What was this that just happened with Selena Gomez? Sound system problem? And do the producers really think that SG's main demographic = the demographic of people who watch this show?
    That's the part I saw. I rolled my eyes, then Sherri and blabber mouth jumped in and thought they were funny. What a mess this show is .
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The Sherri and Blabbermouth segments are the worst! Who ever though that was a good idea? I swear, this show is going downhill so fast, it's worse than an avalanche. Whoopi must be desperate for a paycheck to stay on this horrid embarrassment of a TV show.

FORT Fogey

I haven't watched in a very long time. I just put it back on my DVR! I love a train wreck.
    AcookerTV likes this.

FORT Fogey

Barbara was on Letterman last night. He talked to her about politics the entire time going back as far as Nixon. I guess The View must have been off limits. David was trying to be funny but Babs, hands in the air, kept saying wait.....wait.....wait.......w ait, because she wanted to say something and was oblivious to the fact it was Dave's turn to insert humor as he always does. Gawd she is boring.
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

Who's the Shakira knockoff co-hosting the show today? She's a judge on X Factor or something. Never heard of her or saw her before.

Jennie McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg were on What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen this week. It was one of the strangest episodes of that show I 've ever seen. I don't dislike Jenny, but it wasn't her finest, IMO. I think she has some kind of disorder. Her interaction with Donnie was odd, IMO. Nothing wrong with being affection and lovey with your lover, but she was just bizarre to me. You may be able to watch it on-line at Bravo.

I saw a little of her and her BF on The View, are they joined at the hip now? it was stupid and I turned it off. Barbara looked like a cavewoman, turns out she s Katy Perry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I watched it and thought the same thing Deb. It seemed like both of them were working REALLY hard to convince the audience that they are in love. They were trying so hard that I'm guessing that within the year, probably less time, they'll be broken up. To me, people who are truly in love and truly happy together don't feel the need to show others how in love they are - having each other is enough.

+ Reply to Thread