+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1627Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Well, I think she has a history of stabbing her co-hosts in the back by making these supposedy supportive public statements while behind the scenes she and Bill are planning to dump them!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Remember how ticked off she was when Star Jones stole her thunder by announcing that she was leaving??? That was a thing of beauty! I was most impressed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Remember how ticked off she was when Star Jones stole her thunder by announcing that she was leaving??? That was a thing of beauty! I was most impressed!
    I can assure you I was even more impressed. It's always a great day when BW's thunder gets stolen.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

It was sooo good to see the guys from Queer Eye today!! I have really missed them. Looking forward to their special on Sunday. They really look good! Sherri was a no-show for their segment.

On another note, Sherri acted a total and complete fool during the TLC segment. She can be so uncouth.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Fort Member

If they had just read peoples reactions when it was announced that Jenny would be on the show they would have never hired her.
    Here and on other forums there was not one positive comment about the choice and it really amazes me that they did not look or did not care what the viewers thought
    Previous new hosts have actually been chosen on viewers reactions to them so why did they suddenly not care
    Its very odd
    bee stung lips likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I can assure you I was even more impressed. It's always a great day when BW's thunder gets stolen.
    I'm always impressed with y'all who can continue to watch. You have much more patience than I do. Caught a few mins today with the Queer Eye guys and BW asked her question, they got out most of their reply, Jenny went to ask her question, BW cut her off and asked her own question. Now the old lady doesn't even remember common courtesy, now she is acting like a royal beeyotch on national TV and she doesn't care. Hysterical.

I don't think I have heard one sentence without all those bitties screaming over each other. All I hear is blah, blah,blah,blah*SkeletorHands* blah, blah, blah.

AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

When Barbara interrupted Jenny with the Queer Eye guys, I thought she was actually justified. She asked all of them what they were up to now. One answered, and then Jenny jumped in. They should have all had a chance to answer that question.
    prhoshay and Florimel like this.

I think that BW just must have wanted another blonde on the show because I can't see any other reason WHY she was hired.

Does BW wear a wig? It sure looks wiggy today. When people get elderly their hair, naturally, thins. She is sporting a headful, today.

FORT Fogey

What was this that just happened with Selena Gomez? Sound system problem? And do the producers really think that SG's main demographic = the demographic of people who watch this show?

+ Reply to Thread