+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1627Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

What I don't understand is....that boy has a dad, so why are groceries a problem?? There is something that we don't know and, maybe, it's none of our business......but these people never seem to worry about keeping anything private any other time.

Every time I hear Jon Gosselin say that he doesn't support his children, monetarily, I always hear Judge Judy saying "Children have the right to be supported by 2 parents!" And she is talking about money for everyday living expenses. I do not disagree.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

At the time Jenny got divorced, she would have been the primary bread winner in the family, which means she wouldn't have been elgible for support. If I remember right, I THINK that there were also some issues in the divorce over his bailing on the family after her son received the autism diagnosis, so her anger over that may have played in with what she was or was not willing to fight for. I agree with the Judge Judy sentiment that child support is about the well being of the CHILD. Unfortunately, in too many divorces it's seen as a point of negotiation and punishment ... and there are too many parents who view it as money to support the entire family and not just the child. So we're left at a point where it's seen as a punitive expense rather than a sincere attempt to look after a child.

Just existing comes with a price tag that should not be allowed to be ignored. Both parents should participate, no matter how minorly. I know a guy who was a total whore who impregnated a girl who worked at McDonald's; SHE was court-ordered to pay $10-$20/week; she paid nothing and gave him the baby. I'm guessing that, financially, it wasn't worth it to him to pursue her in court. I doubt that this was the case in Jenny's or John Gosselin's case
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Joy must have HEARD the sound of this show circling the drain and decided to take off. The only sound Elisabeth heard was the sound of her termination notice being prepared, and decided to slink off.

This Stinks! This Stinks! This Stinks!!! This show has become a sin and a shame.

Elizabeth looks way happier in her new job She had a much better offer .What is Behar doing? comedy again, or being a little homemaker.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jenny also said that she did not regret the several times that she posed nude for Playboy. She described what she did with the money from each one. The first shoot, she paid her college loan off. The second one bought her parents a house and the third one she used for her son's school tuition.

Jenny McCarthy Dishes About Posing for Playboy and Boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg to Wendy Williams | E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Jenny also said that she did not regret the several times that she posed nude for Playboy. She described what she did with the money from each one. The first shoot, she paid her college loan off. The second one bought her parents a house and the third one she used for her son's school tuition.

Jenny McCarthy Dishes About Posing for Playboy and Boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg to Wendy Williams | E! Online
    I don't think anyone cares why she did it Debb, I know I don't. It's just she was busy putting someone else down about what they did.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't think anyone cares why she did it Debb, I know I don't. It's just she was busy putting someone else down about what they did.
    Oh, okay. Who was she putting down?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh, okay. Who was she putting down?
    I honestly don't recall. It was someone with hardly any clothes on( like that narrows it down) and I think it was Barbara that asked - and what about your decision to appear naked. That's when she went into her reasons. She offers nothing to the show, she is nothing but a seat warmer
    -Andy Rooney-

And that warmth is ONLY tepid.

+ Reply to Thread