+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1505Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Jenny = Terrible choice! Hope she only signed a one year contract.

Katie = Interesting choice and one that truly has potential.

FORT Fogey

Megan McCain on the panel today ..... hmmmmm. And Katie Couric was there, too, as a guest.

FORT Fogey

Oh I hope they are not considering Megan McCain! I just don't like her. I try to but I never can. I listened to a radio interview with her over the weekend. She just seems too full of herself to me. She also seems insincere. She's one of those people I'd rather not get a bigger platform.
    Shoepie likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The addition of Jenny, too much Barbara, and the loss of Joy has really caused this show to take a nosedive. They keep adding a guest host instead of filling Joy's spot. Jenny does fit right in, though, because she LOVES to talk over people. "Twizzle, twazzle, twozzie, twome....time for this one to go home."
    combatcutie and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The only good thing about today's show was Barbara's necklace which was, for me, to die for.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I lost all respect for this show yesterday when they allowed their guest host to stay at the table after her uncalled for comment to Kellie Gerardi.

FORT Fogey

What was the comment?

FORT Fogey

I'd like to know what the comment was, too. Only saw the first few minutes of the show, and what in the world were those hideous eyeglasses Barbara was wearing? Did her stylist actually tell her they looked good on her, or were they some sort of goggles for a medical condition?

I like those glasses!
    And who is Kellie Gerardi?

I saw the glasses, fugly things. I didn't see anymore of the show. I don't know that name- Kellie Gerardi?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread