+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I did notice one thing I liked about Jenny. In one of the previews about her coming aboard, she's walking down a hallway. Her hair looks really nice. I like the style and color. lol That's all I have. I probably won't be watching myself, but I'll come here for amusement. lol

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    When do they plan on announcing Joy's replacement?
    Apparently, not soon enough. Between Jenny's arrival and giving us Joy's replacement, all of that would steal Barbara's thunder, and she is busy reveling in the spotlight right now. That's my theory, anyway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Apparently, not soon enough. Between Jenny's arrival and giving us Joy's replacement, all of that would steal Barbara's thunder, and she is busy reveling in the spotlight right now. That's my theory, anyway.
    Maybe BW is on all the time, so there wont be one? it is the year of the babs
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Poor Dr. Phil looks like a fish out of water. Awkward. He's saying, virtually, nothing but keeps looking at his cards. Did he come on this show, as guest host, just to say that his new season starts today? Poor baby!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I burst out laughing when BW asked Jenny about botox, like Babs has never had it done she looks waxy. I didn't see anymore
    combatcutie and Shoepie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    When do they plan on announcing Joy's replacement?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Unfortunately I think that Jenny is intended to be Joy's replacement ... supposedly she's outspoken and funny. If they add another person, I hope it's someone who is respected for being informed and intelligent. Essentially there are three comediennes and Babs. Does she want herself to stand out as the only panel member considered credible? What is Connie Chung doing these days?

FORT Fogey

UPI is reporting that Katie Couric could replace Babs next year. Wonder how that would work. The article says Katie isn't comfortable with the gossipy emphasis on her current show, but there's plenty of gossipy stuff on The View.
    Katie Couric could replace Barbara Walters on 'The View' - UPI.com

Of course, Babs is denying the rumors, as is her MO.

Katie would make a great replacement. She's smart and NOT 9,000 years old. She can actually start voicing a thought and get it out in that same week. Jenny was a lousy choice.
    combatcutie and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Katie would make a great replacement. She's smart and NOT 9,000 years old. She can actually start voicing a thought and get it out in that same week. Jenny was a lousy choice.
    LOL! I needed that laugh. Plus, she doesn't wave her gnarled, bony hands around in the air as if they have a life of their own and act like she never heard of having Botox or plastic surgery.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

My fear with Katie is that we'd still get the "being a news woman let me explain" that we get from Barbara. I want to be done with that!

+ Reply to Thread