+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

  1. #10091
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,217

    Re: The View

    I just watched Jenny's debut. I think I could handle a year of Barbara better than I could take the way Jenny behaved. Has she not learned from past experience how much she shortens relationships by putting them on display??? When Sal or Tim Hasselbecks have been on the show, Sherri or Elisabeth were not so direct in their relationships with their HUSBANDS. She's been dating Donnie for 2 months. I think it's too soon to admit to dating let alone to throw herself at him on TV. Id like to believe that when Jenny told him she'd reward him for the interview later that Barbara regretted adding her to the cast.

  2. #10092
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,849

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I just watched Jenny's debut. I think I could handle a year of Barbara better than I could take the way Jenny behaved. Has she not learned from past experience how much she shortens relationships by putting them on display??? When Sal or Tim Hasselbecks have been on the show, Sherri or Elisabeth were not so direct in their relationships with their HUSBANDS. She's been dating Donnie for 2 months. I think it's too soon to admit to dating let alone to throw herself at him on TV. Id like to believe that when Jenny told him she'd reward him for the interview later that Barbara regretted adding her to the cast.
    According to Jenny, Donnie was booked to do the show about two months before she was signed on. At least that's what she said on Entertainment Tonight, anyway.

    Hmm...either way, I think she's going to be just a prettier version of Rosie O'Donnell's "in-your-face" attitude.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  3. #10093
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,255

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    According to Jenny, Donnie was booked to do the show about two months before she was signed on. At least that's what she said on Entertainment Tonight, anyway.

    Hmm...either way, I think she's going to be just a prettier version of Rosie O'Donnell's "in-your-face" attitude.
    I don't find her terrible bright or funny. She fits right in I didn't hear about it being the year of babs .I guess I missed that or totally blocked it out
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #10094
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,496

    Re: The View

    It's going to be one l-o-n-g year.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #10095
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,217

    Re: The View

    It would not surprise me if Donnie was booked separate of Jenny being a host. But the way they made the segment all about their lust was embarrassing. If I were the PR person who needed Donnie out there promoting projects I'd be ticked off!!!

  6. #10096
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,496

    Re: The View

    I think she's just so tickled to have a boyfriend that she's about to burst. I just hope she's not putting her son through another pointless ordeal. Kids can only take so much.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  7. #10097
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,217

    Re: The View

    She hasn't exactly been lonely. If she gets that excited about a boyfriend then she needs to learn to stand on her own so she has something to give a relationship. It wasn't long after she split up with Jim Carrey and blasted him for not maintaining visitation with HER son that she was very publicly with Brian Urlacher (then a Bears linebacker). She quickly moved her and her son to Chicago to be with him. She had barely unpacked the boxes when they'd broken up. Just a few months later she was head over heals with Donnie. She's falling way too fast and making things way too public. Heck, she makes the Kardashian sisters seem slow and secretive!

  8. #10098
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,849

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    She hasn't exactly been lonely. If she gets that excited about a boyfriend then she needs to learn to stand on her own so she has something to give a relationship. It wasn't long after she split up with Jim Carrey and blasted him for not maintaining visitation with HER son that she was very publicly with Brian Urlacher (then a Bears linebacker). She quickly moved her and her son to Chicago to be with him. She had barely unpacked the boxes when they'd broken up. Just a few months later she was head over heals with Donnie. She's falling way too fast and making things way too public. Heck, she makes the Kardashian sisters seem slow and secretive!
    That's right. I"d forgotten all about her short-lived relationship with Brian Urlacher. She's a HOT MESS.
    prhoshay and AcookerTV like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  9. #10099
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,567

    Re: The View

    I decided to let The View go. It's no longer the show it used to be. And with Joy gone, I just don't have much interest in it any longer. It sounds like Jenny was not a good choice though. It so sad when kids suffer because their parent is so immature.
    tinderbox and Imperfect1 like this.

  10. #10100
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,496

    Re: The View

    Somebody, please flush.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.