+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Didn't love Joy, especially toward the end...she always seemed uncomfortable, but really don't like Jenny...not much talent in any area there

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Ugh, I second this!!! I really hope one of the other channels puts something good on during this time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    really don't like Jenny...not much talent in any area there
    True, but then again: Jenny or Elizabeth? Jenny or Elizabeth? I'LL TAKE JENNY ANY TIME, OVER ELIZABETH!!!
    tapper01 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't know much about Jenny McCarthy at all, but what little I do know says she seems overly-desperate for male attention. I don't understand the hire.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Put that way, she is rather counter to everything the show started out being about, isn't she? The initial concept of the show was to showcase the varying backgrounds and strengths of women, and to highlight how they can stand strong on their own. When you bring in a woman who has found her worth through the physical acceptance of men, it puts a giant pin in the balloon of female enpowerment.
    ibot2much and elleprn like this.

It's kind of pitiful, isn't it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw the first 10 mins with the audience chanting Jenny Jenny and I burst out laughing( then came the balloons) just introduce the new cohost, don't make up cr@p and have us think many were so excited to see her
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

There have been times when, at least publicly, I've seen her rise above her image and speak intelligently on a number of subjects, so I hope to see that on this show. Watched about the first 25 minutes today but was not impressed. That bit with Sherri showing her NYC was so not funny in the least. Are they going to get a fifth panel member? They need to. So this is going to be "The Year of Barbara," ugh! I see she was freshly botoxed for the occasion.

The whole show was really boring today.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    There have been times when, at least publicly, I've seen her rise above her image and speak intelligently on a number of subjects, so I hope to see that on this show. Watched about the first 25 minutes today but was not impressed. That bit with Sherri showing her NYC was so not funny in the least. Are they going to get a fifth panel member? They need to. So this is going to be "The Year of Barbara," ugh! I see she was freshly botoxed for the occasion.

Oh, God! Help us all...

Oh, and yes, I think they really need another member of that panel.

+ Reply to Thread