+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1374Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I was never a Joy fan, and all that kissing was stupid. Regis seems to be on every show I see of late and his face is starting to look like that exercise guru- Richard Simmons( scary). Both Joy and Barbra look younger than they did 16 years ago- fillers fillers and more fillers . Meredith was the one I liked and she looks normal, and she looked great!

The show is on it's last legs - find another comedienne, Joy can be replaced ( yawn)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I love Joy and hate I missed her send off. Maybe I can watch online.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has BW always been such a pathetic spazz? Her lack of coordination is unbelievable, and you can tell how uncomfortable she is with movement. She's only not intimidated by speaking, and she doesn't even do that too well.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Has BW always been such a pathetic spazz? Her lack of coordination is unbelievable, and you can tell how uncomfortable she is with movement. She's only not intimidated by speaking, and she doesn't even do that too well.
    Sadly, I think it's just her age, which is finally catching up with her. I have never cared much for BW (even in the early days), but I give her tons of credit for all of her accomplishments. And I give her more credit for continuing on, well into her 70s and almost 80s. But now, we're really seeing the toll that age is taking on her -- in a number of different ways. Personally, I don't mind her aging so much. I just find her very annoying!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love John Edward. I find him amazing.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Sadly, I think it's just her age, which is finally catching up with her. I have never cared much for BW (even in the early days), but I give her tons of credit for all of her accomplishments. And I give her more credit for continuing on, well into her 70s and almost 80s. But now, we're really seeing the toll that age is taking on her -- in a number of different ways. Personally, I don't mind her aging so much. I just find her very annoying!
    Yeah. She's getting up there. She's almost 84, so she's bound to be slipping in a lot of ways, even if she's functioning well for her age!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Did you know she was a smoker? I saw talking about it in a tv ad for electronic cigarettes. That's what she smokes now.

I didn't realize that, Debb. I find she tries to be like her ex but it just doesn't work for her.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hoped Ali Wentworth would join the ladies at the table. She's naturally funny and she has the brains to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I didn't realize that, Debb. I find she tries to be like her ex but it just doesn't work for her.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hoped Ali Wentworth would join the ladies at the table. She's naturally funny and she has the brains to back it up.
    She is nothing like Jim, and she really thinks she is.I bet the audience tire of her quickly
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread