+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Was very surprised that BW never mentioned a word about Helen Thomas today.....or did I miss it?
    I saw only some of the Hot Topics today, so I'm not sure ....but it wouldn't surprise me if she's jealous that HT preceded her as a newswoman.

How about the way she kept after that guest who stars in Orange is the New Black about her former drug addiction? She kept badgering her with insensitive questions to the point that the actress could barely talk about the show.
    Last edited by AlwaysVeg; 07-22-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so Whoopi and I are the only 2 people in the country who don't really give a rat's behind about the royal birth. Knowing that the baby is here, it's a knuckleheaded boy, mom and baby are fine, what he weighs and, eventually seeing pictures here and there is more than enough for me. I am looking to see if he has the family ears!

HE SHOULD BE A GIRL!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was so glad Whoopi said what she did. While I am happy for the two of them( baby makes three) who cares about BW and her special on their nannies etc.
    I was also glad she stood up for Miley- although I am not a fan
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Between the mutt show and the country music singer, it's a real dog of a show today. For me, it's a good one to skip!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw the first 5 mins
    -Andy Rooney-

So....The View is trying to get Hoda Kotb to replace Joy (or Elisabeth). Interesting move. Wonder how Kathie Lee feels about this!

Very interesting. Hadn't heard that.

Not a bad show today. Rapper TI was a guest. He seems very charming. The ladies seemed to love him! Now, if he can just make smart decisions and stay out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    So....The View is trying to get Hoda Kotb to replace Joy (or Elisabeth). Interesting move. Wonder how Kathie Lee feels about this!
    I like Hoda and hate that I have to tolerate Kathie Lee just to see her. I may watch the View a little more I'd she's chosen. I just hate that I have to see Jenny McCarthy.
    AmyKay, Shoepie and Imperfect1 like this.

I tuned in for the lukewarm topics, it was as boring as ever, and tuned back into The Talk. One thing the Talk doesn't have is BW, so I have enjoyed it
    AmyKay and Shoepie like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Honda could be a really good addition. She seems somewhat similar to Meredith to me, so she could be a return to those days.

+ Reply to Thread