+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1488Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I get the opposite from George. To me he is very humble and always makes a joke of him looking good or being sexy. I think he looks much better than he did when he was much younger. It's okay with me if not all woman love him. Every guy is not for every woman. There are plenty of heartthrobes that I just don't get, but with George, I get him, although, I'm not 100 percent sure he's straight.
    I heard he's fun to work with, I have always had a gay vibe with him. Maybe I am 100% wrong, but the gay community say he is
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It really doesn't matter to me if he is gay. I still find him attractive and sexy, like I do Anderson Cooper. I can see why he would want to hide it though.

I don't care either way. I just like to LOL at who is his next arm candy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It really doesn't matter to me if he is gay. I still find him attractive and sexy, like I do Anderson Cooper. I can see why he would want to hide it though.
    I feel the same, Debb, but it could be similar to the Rock Hudson situation decades ago if he is. Maybe he's bi. In any case, I sort of wondered for a moment when Mario Cantone was going on about wanting to visit George in Lake Como and maybe George would be interested in him, and Stacy kind of smiled and nodded her head in a knowing way. Maybe just my imagination.

I didn't see that part. Barbara made the big deal about how it was her turn to talk and I just lost patience and changed the channel. She ruins almost every episode for me. Others are talking and I'm enjoying the exchange and then Barb has to throw herself into the conversation with some comment we didn't need. Plus she has to rudely remind them it's her turn to speak. Please. lol

I have read some very detailed stories about a guy who is in Italy a lot and that is the supposed reason that George has a place there. Some have plotted where the two of them have been at the same time over the years. They say they are a couple on the down low. I'm not sure if that's true.

FORT Fogey

If Barbara feels compelled one more time to exclaim that she, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have the same birthday, I'm going to call the men in the white jackets to sedate her and take her away.

Have not watched in ages, but is it true that Jenny Mc Carthy is taking Elisabeth's place?
    I don't really care at all for Jenny or her views on autism or anything else.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Jenny is a new cast member, but I wouldn't say she's talking Elisabeth's place in terms of the cast composition. I think they are still looking for someone to represent the conservative position. I'd say Jenny's more of a replacement for Joy, but Joy hasn't quite left yet.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I've heard that Jenny's son never actually had autism, but a seizure disorder that he was diagnosed with last year and now is on meds for. She supposedly claims she cured him of autism.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was very surprised that BW never mentioned a word about Helen Thomas today.....or did I miss it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread